The Return of Hef

7/27/2006 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comE! is taking viewers back inside the Playboy Mansion when the second season of "Girls Next Door" premieres this Sunday at 9PM ET.

Hugh Hefner and his girlfriends -- Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson -- let cameras in on every aspect of their lives. The hour-long premiere episode focuses on the planning of Hef's 80th birthday bash.

Besides organizing the party, each of the girls is stressing out over what to get the man who gets everything. Not to give too much away, but Bridget decides to jump out of a cake and strip for Hef. So she prepares for the dance by practicing the seductive dance in front of a few friends and family -- including her dad!!!

Be sure to check out the premiere of "Girls Next Door" this Sunday and click here for a bonus look at what's coming up the rest of the season.

ECJ

How can anyone be interested in watching money-hungry hookers entertain a sick and perverted 80 year old man on live TV? These things....because they can't even be called women... are a disgrace to society. They have no brains, no self-respect, and no morals.

They're all just disgusting.

Nick

Wow, a father watching his breast implant enhanced daughter strip, that is sick on par with Jessica Simpson and her dad, I feel repulsed.....

JYW

Talk about a WHITE TRASH LOWLIFE "Family". Bridget's "parents" are pimping their daughter out to Hefner because of $$$$$. If he were a poor dirty old man living in a trailer, do you think they'd be smiling the way that they do?! I can't believe they would get on camera!!! What IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah

You are all just jealous. If you were able to live in a mansion and
have all expenses paid you would do it too. I think that they are
luckey and I wish that my boring life was like theirs. Just think of
how great there life is. I am stuck at work in a dead end job and do
nothing at my age of just 27 I would love to be in their shoes. Why
do you people read this if you are not interested?
I do agree
though that it is a little weird that she stripped in front of here
dad but everyone is different. I wouldnt do it but so what if she
does.

Jeff Davidson

Hef rules!

Nick

Tina, if you really believe they are real then you are an IDIOT! No, I don't watch the show but have every right to comment on this forum, and I can see through lies about who has real breasts. Meanwhile, Sarah, why not just do it yourself then? Unlike you I have a fanstastic life and a great job. I read these types of stories out of curiosity as to how low people will go to get attention. If you want it, get thee to a plastic surgeon and get yourself into the mansion!

sarah

TONY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU ARE A LOSER! NASTY! HAHAHA

Wicked1

I actually like the show and look forward to the new season.

melissa

Everyone is just jealous, but that's typical when it comes to beautiful girls. I like the show and I’m looking forward to the new season!

katie jones

i cant wait for the show.... the antics are great .... it doesnt matter if hef sleeps with them or not .. all together combined they are the perfect woman so if i were 80 years old like hef and had em all like hef has ... id be satisfied with great company!!

Jay

I'm a woman who loves this show. Have you seen these girls? Bridget for one, is college educated and they are all drop dead gorgeous. They can all have any man they want. If this relationship is working for the 4 of them so be it.

FYI: it's Bridget's step dad if you have ever watched the show.

jen

Her boobs are SO real...god you people! Im so with you Tina!

Jay

Tony you are misinformed. Please go to CNN.com where you might be better off.

Wicked1

Kendra is my absolute favorite. LOVE her laugh and can't wait for the new season!

Ashley

I think the girls catch a lot of unmerited slack because they choose to do what they're doing. In all honesty it's their personal choice to be playmates and live in the Mansion as Hefs girlfriends. I watch the show, and though they aren't the brightest of girls, though they said Bridget went to college, they like what they're doing. And if you don't want to watch it, just turn the channel.

I can't wait for the new season, I bet it's going to be great!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments