Another Model Killed in Bizarre Wreck

8/4/2006 5:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Audrey LindvallNew York model Audrey Lindvall was visiting her family in Missouri when she was killed in a bicycle accident on Wednesday.

The 23-year-old beauty was riding her bike when she hit a curb and fell under a truck that was pulling into a gas station.

Audrey is the sister of supermodel Angela Lindvall and was planning a move to Los Angeles to pursue her true dream of being an ecological architect.

Audrey had appeared in ads for Coach and Ann Taylor as well as in magazines like Jane and Nylon.

Just last month, 19-year-old model Heather Bratton was killed in a freak car accident in New Jersey.

coco puff

Very sad story. What does a ecological architect do?

Mark

Former model dies in crash
8/3/2006
Austin,Texas

Officials said Kim Patricia McLagan, 57, was driving in her PT Cruiser when she ran a stop sign and collided with a dump truck.
She's the wife of former Faces keyboardist Ian McLagan.
Kim McLagan was a successful British model in the 60s, even
appearing in a Beatles video.
She was married to late Who drummer Keith Moon from 1966 to
1975.

the wise old owl

It goes to show you how precious life is . She went out to ride her bike AND NEVER CAME BACK. Not only was she beautiful but evidently intelligent too.
TO lOSE A CHILD is the greatest pain one can ever go through. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. I always kiss my child goodbye and tell her I love her every time she leaves the house, BECAUSE YOU JUST NEVER KNOW. Life is precious and we should all treat it as such. It makes all these other silly articles on this site PALE in comparision. Live every day like it is your last.

kat

wow, that is really a bizarre and tragic accident...

wendell dixon

I send my prayers out to the family...thats crazy..riding your bike one moment and the next it's all over..that such a sad story...wow..that's why i try to live each day as if it was the last..wow..life can be something else..

YMbatmn

Please erase Karly's Foul message. Obviously she values nothing of life, perhaps not even her own. What a blatantly bitter and insensitive individual. I am sorry for you. Be careful what you wish for.

!!!

an ecological architect designs habitats which incorporate "green" technology; solar panels, passive shading by walls and/or scrubery to reduce need for heating/cooling, use of available local recycled materials, maybe even a personal small windmill for power, site selection by best use (not by straight rows), insulated wall systems for maximum R values, or maybe simply; one who thinks ahead, so not to continue past mistakes

steve

Very Sad. I would like to say that I always see the comment "live every day like its your last". I wonder how many people do. I wonder how many people that say these words actually do it. I mean, imagine today is your last day; what would you really be doing. Probably not what you're doing right now. So please don't say it anymore, because you're not doing it. If you are, you're definitely in the minority; but if you think you are, you're still probably not doing it. Think about it. If it was your last day, what would you be doing?

Lyn

"Karly" has obviously never lost anyone.

dirty diana

it wouldn't surprise me at all if these two incidents were planned. alot of those models are crazy and will do anything to get the spotlight.

courtney

thats sad! pretty soon i bet there will be a 3rd

lily

Karley must be related to Oy Vey who made the same insensitive type comments when Heather was killed. They say God only takes the best to return to Him at a young age. If thats the case, I fear that Karley and Oy Vey are in for very long and troubled lives. My heart goes out to the family.

MICHAEL WEEKS

"Big Whoop?" Why on Earth would you think that a poor little girl deserved to die while visiting her family? Karly, I hope you simply have a stupid sense of humor. It would be horrible knowing someone actually meant something like that.

tim visher

i agree with erasing karlys sorry writing all life is valuable and im sorry to hear any news like this

Midwest

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Its never easy to lose someone you love.

Karly, its very sad to hear you speak like that. You should never wish death upon anyone, even your worst enemy. And of all people you chose Ms. Lohan. What has she ever done to you? She parties, she works, she screws off, dodges responsibily...just like every other young adult her age. She's just under the constant flashbulb. If it was you, you might react the same way.

Anyways, you should really take a look at yourself. Here is a very tragic story, and you laugh it off by wishing it was someone else. Immature.

The least that TMZ could do, in honor of the family, is remove karly's childish post.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments