Britney Like You've Never Seen Her

8/5/2006 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check out this clip from YouTube -- It's Britney like you've never seen her! And yes -- that's Kevin playing cameraman.

Britney Spears stoned

Related link
Britney Spears Photo Gallery

DESTINY

I THINK SHE'S ON DRUG'S OR SOMETHIN THE GIRL NEEDS HELP BADLY SOME ONE NEED'S TO HELP HER ''ASPC''.

SeaNymphette

OMG Joanne,
I can state unequivocably "I've never done that". "To be drunk in a hotel room with your boyfriend is a typical thing to do"? IT IS? Perhaps I am just too naive about the behavior of teenage girls, but I hope to god it IS NOT typical. I hope that is only the behavior of slutty drunkard girls with very bad judgement. Perhaps never having been drunk and alone in a hotel room with a boyfriend is why I have never been date-raped or gang-banged. But, thank you for being the voice of immorality, encouraging young women to sink into even lower depravity, and to put themselves in unsafe situations

SeaNymphette

Colette,
She is not a child. She has a child. A child who's life is in jeopardy if you judge by the skull fracture and Britney's neglect of using a baby car-seat. How about a little less sympathy for Britney, who is hardly innocent and a little more sympathy for her poor kid, who is.

SeaNymphette

Abbs,
No, we are not stupid and sad. You are stupid, sad, and an obsessed fan if you presume to have a clue about the contents of Britney's soul. You don't know her any better than anyone else. Sweet souls don't leave their babies unattended and unfastened in high chairs to fall out and get skull fractures (that is the story she is giving, the truth could be worse). Sweet souls don't use money and fame to lure men away from their common law wives and children. Sweet souls don't think it is okay to leave two innocent children without a father in the home just because those children are biracial. Britney is not a sweet soul, nor does she have a sweet family. She is a self-indulgent, self-absorbed, trashy, Hillbilly whore and her so called "sweet family" is a phony sham built upon a foundation of lies and the misery of others. Britney is reaping what she has sown.

KJ

#33 - LIKE WE ALL HAVE DONE THIS?? C'MON! WHO GETS DRUNK AND VIDEOTAPES IT?? NOT ALL OF US ARE THIS STUPID! MAYBE YOU ARE. NO, WE AIN'T GIVNG THIS GIRL A BREAK. SHE'S IN THE PUBLIC EYE, A BILLIONAIRE AND SHE ASKED FOR THIS. WHAT A RETARTED REDNECK

linda

Did she finish High School? She sounds uneducated. She could benefit from some tutoring, I figured she was a blonde ditz but now there is proof!

KJ

#94, STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY THESE REDNECKS!!! YOU DO NOT CONVINCE ME! YOUR COMMENTS TRYING TO JUSTIFY BRITTANY AND KEVIN ARE RIDICULOUS AND YES, THEY ARE REDNECKS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO DENY IT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MADE ME LAUGH MORE, YOUR COMMENTS OR THE DIM-WITTED BRITTANY.

sean

huh?

SeaNymphette

I thank god and I am no bible-thumping, preachy Christian, or anything close, but I still say "thank god" there are other voices of reason out there. Britney's behavior is not normal. No we don't ALL DO THIS! Either it is drug/alcohol induced or she is a complete freaking idiot. Those who keep trying to justify this behavior are really trying to justify their own stupid behavior or ease their own guilt about a few skeletons they have in the closet. Or they are fans so obsessed with Britney that they cannot clearly see how reprehensible she has become (she could bludgeon her child to death in a video and these people would still say "give the girl a break, she had a bad childhood". I am glad there are a few people out there who can see this for what it is.

suzanne

i can't atand the gum chewing all of the time! she went down hill since getting involved with her husband

tim

God help her child.

Chyrstin

Thats sad and she procreated?

Chuck

Britney, that hot little Pop Queen of the stage, is either acting (and not very well, either) , drunk, stoned (observe the "munchies") or she is a complete idiot!

Karen

Good grief.......is it really possible that Kevin Federline sounded more intelligent and coherent than Britney? All I can say is, I'm glad I was sitting down when I watched that piece of *wtf-was-that??* video.
She's a really good example of why birth control is SOOOO important!

Larry 'The Cable Guy'

Man...Whatever she's on, I want some!!

So, this is how Kevin got Britney, the BASTARD gave her some WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!