My Life. My Card. My PopoZao.

8/10/2006 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin Federline is one lucky boy -- his wife Britney Spears has reportedly given him an American Express Centurion card, the mysterious "black" card that has no spending limit and can be used to buy, literally, anything.

K-Fed: click to watch!
AmEx has enlisted some of Hollywood's top talents -- Robert De Niro, M. Night Shyamalan, and Ellen DeGeneres, among others -- to hawk their products as part of the "My Life. My Card." campaign. Who better to join that illustrious roster than the ultimate aspiring-rapper himself?

Here's what we think K-Fed's spot might look like.

No legs in Texas :(

DUMB, DUMB,DUMB,DUMB,DUMB,DUMB,DUMB,DUMBO!!

jessica

say bye bye to all your money Britney oh and your husband too.
you freakin idiot!!!!

WHAT IS THE RUSH

BRITNEY DO YOU GET DUMBER WITH EVERY CHILD. BRITNEY I'M SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU, YOU SEEN LIKE YOUR NOT THINKING AT ALL WITH YOU LIFE, AND IT IS SAD TO SEE SUCH A TALENTED DANCER GOING DOWN THIS PATH. TRIED TO TELL YOU TO SLOW UP AND STOP GOING LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN, BUT HEY GIVING HIM NO LIMIT, I PRAY FOR YOU. YOU KNOW HE IS A PARTY ANIMAL, WHY SHOULDN'T HE BE ON YOUR MONEY. GIFTS CAN'T MAKE A MARRIAGE STRONGER. THEY ONLY SOFTEN THE BLOW FOR AWHILE.

Asianwebmodels_com

American Express Centurion Card for Kevin Federline? He can buy a lot of CDs...his own.

Annnie

I love Kevin. He's way too good for Britney. He and Shar Jackson were so good together. They were so happy together until he hooked up with Britney. I think Kevin was much happier with Shar and Tori. It's so sad he doesn't even know their son. I think Kevin is very handsome and has a heart of gold. Go Kevin! Get what you can off Brit and then dump her and go back to your girl Shar.

sweetpants

American Express might just give up now. As soon as Britney Dumps that loser they are not going to see one payment from that guy. It's sad to see someone be followed around and talked about so much and he has done nothing to prove himself of anything. Album will drop, five people will go buy it (Perez Hilton and 4 of his best buds) It's sad because he thinks he's so cool, but in reality we are all just laughing at him. Kevin get a clue and just go away for good now!!!!! Also your really ugly and I hate looking at your stupid mug whenever I am reading about real Celebrites (except Paris Hiton, she's another waste of space too) Bye Kevin leave us alone now, we get it, you married a celebrity, now go be a husband and father.

Annnie

BranMuffin, You sound like you are jealous or something. Kevin is one cool dude who will be more famous than Britney could ever be. He has so much talent and his next move will be in movies. He is the next James Bond. So chill and go get a life. You obviously don't have a clue to what you are talking about.

duh

DFed, in you, I believe we've found someone more cretinous than Britney and KFed.

Jinxy Cat

Britney...
You had MORE brains when you were 16...

MEG

Too funny, TMZ. LOL Britney is so naive.

Annnie

Love the KFed. Can't wait to listen to his music. He sure has done good for himself and will become a very rich rapper.

melissa

once again spending some of his sugar mama's money

labelexec

Most of American Express cards have no limit and can buy anything.

ManBearPig Huntress

K-Fed! Oh, WOW! It's so cool that you're on here commenting about yourself!! Are you still living in the basement??

You can buy a car with that bitchin' black Amex - then put it upon blocks in the yard. Just like home!

Higgins

KUDOS TO KEV AND BRITNEY FOR
KEEPING IT REAL AND IGNORING ALL
THE HATERS. JUST SAY NO TO ENVY!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments