Petra & James:

Love Takes A Vacation

8/18/2006 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSupermodel survivor Petra Nemcova and her singer-songwriter beau James Blunt have traipsed blissfully through the capitols of Europe all summer -- London, Prague, and so on -- and have brought their love-explosion to New York as well.

But their romance has always truly heated up at the beach, and a recent excursion back to Ibiza finds the two lovebirds frolicking on a yacht and getting ferried to shore, with Petra looking fetching in a LifeSaver-colored cover-up.

Then, after a short stroll to the car, they find that someone has drawn a heart on the dusty back window of the ride. A touching moment, indeed.

CelebSlam.com

Blunt reminds me of a dorkier Macaulay Culkin

mike

Even a dork can get a hot model if you have the moolah. So when everone checks out my site and visits the links maybe I can someday.

Queen G

This is a nice article in that it is a nice sight to see them enjoying some time. However, the video disgusts me. It wasn't so bad until they got into the ferry and it became apparent that they were being scrutinized and peeped at.

Bless them for trying to enjoy some privacy.
cheers...

Joan

What is with you people? No wonder stars work to become inaccessible, being video'd every time they aren't behind closed doors. Get a life.

Claire

glad to see petra enjoying her vacation time with james blunt! go petra! muahh!

Blunt Aussie

I am grateful for the fact that I am unable to view this video. This is very instrusive and you should be ashamed!

I hope that James and Petra will be left alone!

KC

I agree with comment #4, James and Petra should be left alone. It is disgusting that someone lurks around the beach to take these pictures/videos. Get your pictures at the gigs when he is working, leave them alone the rest of the time! They deserve some privacy.

MyNetworkTV (KSEX-TV68 Los Angeles)

Aw, I was hoping this was going to be a Matt and Lance post. You know, Sandra Bullock's "beard" and Sheryl Crow's "beard" getting together again. Both having that "Everything's Bigger In Texas" mentality to their love life and all. hehe