Angelina Sky High -- In Heels!

8/28/2006 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.com
Angelina Jolie took charge in the California skies Saturday afternoon, not exactly wearing standard issue for a pilot in training.

Angie looked great in her black dress and, get this, high heels as she took the throttle. After a successful landing at the Burbank Airport, the sexy future pilot met up with her other half, Brad Pitt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cindy

Ever notice how you never see any type of affection between them? When she was with Billy Bob she was always all over him and when he was with Jennifer they were always holding hands or had arms around each other.

Anybody but me think that's strange?

Lea

I'm a little nervous knowing that Angelina has taken to the sky, afterall she can barely keep her feet on the ground. Let's not forget her antics a couple years back!!!! Marriage is having a baby doesn't take the freak out of anyone!

stoopit

Wheew...thank goodness for this story. I can sleep easy tonight knowing this info.

vicki

maybe she learned from her mistakes, as far as the pda's with billy bob. and so what if he and jenn turned it on for the cameras, he still left her, and he has a family with angelina. i have seen lots of pictures with them looking at one another adoringly. i think some jenn fans only see what they want to see.

get a life people

If brad was my man I would be all over him.....

someone

Vicky, why do you have to be a Jen fan to dislike Angelina? I have never liked AJ, long before she ended up with Brad, I agree with Lea, I think the true Angie will soon reveal itself again..she has always been a freak..

girladvenger

It seem both of them have learn from their past mistakes of being to open with their prior relationship with the public. You need to keep some things to yourself and by seeing other celebrities who had reality shows on tv and they've all failed. I think it's a good thing...TMI has been the complaint for Angie and Brad's complaint with his ex.

It would be great for me, a fan to see a lot of PDA but would it hurt me not to see some....NO. I just wish you the best for them and their family. They look very happy and in love and have caring parents.

sam

Bless your heart Lea, you must be a young women. Having kids definitely takes the freak out of you. Some more than others. Thank goodness people tend to change their ways once they’ve had children. My kids will never know some things I’ve done. It’s better that way.

Joe

Angelina and Brad look great.

Amanda

Does anyone else notice how BIG her feet look? Maybe its just the picture or the shoes but they look huge!!!!!!!!

cheryl

"Ever notice how you never see any type of affection between them?"

This isn't true. When she was pregnant and spoke at an international summit, they were holding hands. They were aleo hugging in one of the pictures in France while Brad was flying remote control planes or something with Mad.

I think they feel more comfortable showing affection when not in the US, given the continued scrutiny and the many people who don't think Brad has a right to choose the person with whom he wants to spend his life. I think he's just trying to keep from rubbing it in JA's face by showing a lot of public affection.

Jay

As to Angelina being a freak...once a freak always a freak. Kids or not. There was the Billy Bob limo, sex thing and then making out with her brother that turned me off to her. Just too out there.

She does have anyexceptionally good body, minus the tattoos.

jennifer

#13 ever notice how TALL Angelina is? Your feet have to be proportionate to the size person they have to support.

marianne.

YOU CAN RAG ON THEM ALL DAY LONG ABOUT WHAT THEY'VE DONE, BUT I'M PROUD OF WHAT THEY DON'T DO. THEY DON'T HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE DENYING EVERYTHING THAT'S ERRONEOUSLY OR VICIOUSLY REPORTED ABOUT THEM. THEY DON'T WHINE, AND THEY DON'T BLAME OTHER PEOPLE.

Oh Canada

What a beautiful couple. I'm glad they're not all over each other in public a la Tom and Katie, that was just disgusting to witness. I don't need to see a couple swapping spit in public to believe there's genuine affection, more telling is the way they look at each other and the ease between them.

I saw Angelina on Inside the Actors Studio yesterday, she's an amazingly honest and down to earth young woman.
I think of the pain she must have felt as a teenager when she began cutting herself, so many people have suffered and are suffering the same way. I also remember the still lost young woman that was all over that creepy Billy Bob. I wouldn't hold it against her, besides I'm sure it was a learning experience. She has come a long way in the last 7 or 8 years.

I admire the love she has for her Mother and her Brother, it's obvious these two people mean the world to her.
I've always considered AJ a exceptionally beautiful woman, and an amazing actress. Her work with the UN and her caring attitude towards children leads me to believe that this young woman has an incredibly big heart.

If they hadn't done Mr&Mrs Smith together the universe would have brought them together in another way. In my "unbiased" opinion Brad Pitt appears to be the settled, goofy, down home boy that Ms. Jolie needed.
Take a look at the photos on JustJared, you'll notice in one shot it appears AJ was about to run into her man's arms until they noticed the paparazzi.

I'm rooting for this couple who finally found each other, and for their three beautiful children.

Many of my friends and I will always be wishing them well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments