Seagal's Waist Line

Is 'Under Siege'

8/30/2006 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Martial arts guru Steven Seagal seems to have exchanged his nunchucks for a pair of chopsticks.

The former musclebound leading man was spotted taking some time away from his intense movie-making career, and enjoying the scenery and probably the restaurants of beautiful St. Tropez, France.

This year alone Seagal has had three films released and two more are currently in production. Name one. We dare you.

But if his acting doesn't do much for you, you could always head to Canada in January to hear Seagal's whispery/raspy vocals and guitar solos on the first leg of the highly anticipated Steven Seagal & Thunderbox's World Tour. The first show is scheuled at Casino Rama in Ontario on January 12, 2007.

spud

DAMN, NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL HE AND ROSIE ODONNEL APART?

marianne.

he and val kilmer need to join a gym together!

coco puff

When is he going on Celebrity Fit Club?

Stinky

C'mon guys.........that's obviously not him in that photo. Digital cameras.....go figure.

coco puff

I always new he had the FAT GENE! What a pig.

casey

What a huge glob of fat'!!!!! The only reason I say that is because a woman would NEVER be allowed to make movies fat.

jennifer

#21 you are so right. The good old Hollywood double standard.

Cheryl Shuman

LOL, I can't tell you how much these photos crack me up! I've known Steven for nearly 20 years. He's been a pig for quite some time. I'm so happy to see the real "him" being exposed. I'm not just talking about his obvious weight issues. In 1994, I had to get a restraining order against Mr. Fatman (Seagal). It didn't take long for him to hire Anthony Pellicano. I met with Anita Busch from LA Times, at the time as well as Hollywood Reporter, Richard Zoglin from Time Magazine and John Connolly of Vanity Fair. It's amazing to me that this beast and his thugs have gotten away with all of the sexual assault and other thug-like behavior for the past 12 years that I know of.

Then the "MADDOG" Martin aka Marty Singer comes in and literally has people "knocked off/down".

Karma has a funny way of biting people in the ass..... I hope he gets what he really deserves. There's nothing like a guy that likes to knock around women in my book and then he "claims" to be an "action hero"??

Puhleeze.

Ok .... for all the rest of you, I love the comments.... hysterical and TMZ.com rocks!!! It's the best thing online.

Toodles.
Cheryl Shuman

me

i bet he could still have 5 times the women any of you airheads here could have. he has a life and doesn't have to come to TMZ and comment on pictures like you jerks. don't you worry SPUD women could tell him from ROSIE, your all idiots!

PENNY-PEN

OH MY GOD!!! HE LOOKS LIKE SH*T,HOW THE HELL DO THEY LET THEMSELFS GET SO BIG??? HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER, I KNOW THE OLDER WE GET, WE POINT ON A LITTLE WEIGHT, BUT THIS IS JUST PLAIN STUPID,PLEASE TRY TRIM-SPA, OR AN EXTREME MAKE-OVER...PENNY-PEN

Cracky

He's not fat. It's just that his glasses are too small and his sweatsuit is a Boy's Medium.

Rebs

Don't you people have a mirror?? Yes? Looked in it lately???
And you perfect???

Ohw and Amen to that Sherry.

Have fun
Rebs!

Barbara Ann

Well, that doesn't surprise me at all. Caught him at the sumo tourment in Tokyo early this year. Maybe he wants to do a film about sumo.

Michelle Bialeck

No matter what is said about him,he's still the best there is. Just because he gained weight doesn't mean he isn't the same guy he was before. I'm only 21 but I'd take him anytime. He's also a great singer and guitar player. He'd still kick anybodys ass.

Kate Oliver

I think all of you should either take a look at yourselves in the mirror, or realize one day you too will be older and I can promise you too will loose your studliness. Stop comparing the man of twenty years ago to what he looks like today. You're just showing your ignorance. We all age, like it, or not. I happen to find the man as every bit as good looking, and maybe even more so, than twenty years ago. Besides, what's looks got to do with talent anyway?? He's a smart, talented man who obviously knows his strengths and weakness's. If you don't like the way he looks, don't look! I, for one will continue to enjoy his talents no matter what they are, and no matter what he looks like.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments