Fake Fed Wanted to Get Near Brangelina

9/14/2006 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A would-be "security consultant" was arrested today for allegedly impersonating a federal agent in order to try to secure the job of being a bodyguard for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Nelson Mercado, 46, of Torrance, Calif., is accused of telling Sunset Protective Services and Investigations that he was a special agent for the Department of Homeland Security and is also accused of specifically seeking "the security contract and hourly payment to provide security services" for Brangelina, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in LA.

Mercado is also accused of using fake credentials and a "fraudulently registered" Ford Crown Victoria with tinted windows and a police light package. He was arrested today by Secret Service agents and, if convicted, faces a maximum penalty of three years in federal prison.

Karen

Now perhaps, these two will stop parading their kids and kids pictures around for their own personal PR image making. Nah - Pitt and Jolie don't the smarts.

Eli

Has anyone noticed she looks like sh*t in this pic, I think the kids and the hubby thing are getting to her!

marianne.

and here we go folks, the STUPID SLAMERS ARE HERE!
i hope all the dispicable things that you say about this family comes to visit on you and yours!!!

i'm glad he was found out befor anything happened!

P.S. NONE OF THE ACTRESSES LOOK GOOD WITHOUT THEIR MAKEUP
except for the teens

Alyn Brodsky

Hey, Eli, #15: Haven't you noticed she looks like sh*t in every pic? I've seen better faces on a clock, And if she's an actress, I'm a Prince of the Church. First Jennier, now this one. Brad picks his ladies the way the average guy picks his nose. That nonsense of his about not marrying until everyone in the country (especially the gays) are allowed to marry legally is grade-A crapola. Since that's not likely to happen, the shrewd little Pitt is playing it safe. Whenever he's ready, he can walk out on her and not have to worry about dividing up the furniture.

moretocome

TMZ seems to look to print the worst pictures they can find. They do this consistently so I think it's their own type of trolling mechanism. You know to get us all stirred up. More posters can fling feces at them since they look bad in their pics.

I am curious about one thing. Why do all (ok most) the women gang up on her? It can’t just be the “jen thing” because even Jennifer has more class than that and she's managed to moved on. Why can’t these women just move on??

I am a women, by the way but I think she’s great and I love the charity work she’s done for children. Makes me wonder how much charity work these women that bash her have done???

Lance K.

I think this is just horrible. There are some demented people in the world and wake up people you don't have to be famous for someone to target you. I am glad he was caught

It is also a bit evil to me that people wish that harm was done to them or their children. To me that seems to be more evil than the psycho guy who tried to get the job

You need your heads & hearts checked. Pronto

moretocome

>>shrewd little Pitt is playing it safe.

Huh? Angie has stated she will not marry again. Before and since her and Brad got together. So why would this be "shrewd"? Now your making stuff up...stop it that's just silly.

Besides every divorced person says they'll never get married again, until they get married again....we never learn. I hope these two can stick to their convictions, but human nature usually wins out. Ugh.......

dee

Oh my, my, my I best be warning every woman and man that I know whom ever had the nerve to make a mistake, close the windows, hide, move away,,,,,,, for they have it coming!!!!!, yes they can be kidnapped, murdered, slandered, devoured, raped, thus according to a bunch of nuts. Yeez, to you, the 'righteous' one here, their 'crime' was to fall in LOVE, they only fel in love, LOVE, you know what that is? No, you winning wimps! I hope none of you, and none of your mothers, daughters, siters, aunts ever make a misstep, and that none of your, or your loved ones have to go through this type of scrutiny. Can you honestly be here and throwing the first stone?

Scott

I am pretty sure that fool was working in a store in T.O told me he was a
homeland security agent. A big fat fool Homeland my ass

Ming

Dee, no those people don't know what falling in love means. That's why they are as mean as they are. Feel sorry for them really. Rich or poor, if you don't love and are not loved, if you don't believe you deserve to be loved, what does life really matter???

Love is the grandest thing. You can't live on love alone. But without it, life isn't worth living either.

marianne.

love is one of the strongest forces in the human psche, wars have been waged over it,people have abdicated their throne for it, and many less publized lovers have found a way to be together. it's nothing new its as old as time itself. one thing these people all had in common is their total blindness to what other people think. so all you negative people may as well be talking to a wall. try going somewhere and saying possitive things about stars you like!

kendall

i think that person was very desperate.

Jimmy Hoffa

What the f*ck?!?! Was someone actually accused of impersonating someone to get a job protecting people who impersonate people for a living? How dare that stupid bastard! Was it a sick joke? Was he auditioning, perhaps? Very poor taste is all I can say. (Well I can't actually SAY it because my lips and tongue fell off a long time ago) Toodle.

Jennifer

o she is sucha skank!!!!!!! homewrecking bitch... maybe she should stop parading around like shes miss america.... maybe people wouldnt be after you if you didnt act like the whole world should walk on egg shells for you... nast ho

marianne.

blogger #1: i love angelina jolie, beautiful, talented, charitable.

blogger #2: i think she's a lousy homewrecking whore that guzzles skeet, or spluge/spunk/jizz/cum/semen

blogger #3: OK!DO ANY OF YOU IGNORANT IMBECILES HAS ANY (REPEAT:ANY)PROOF THAT BRAD PITT CHEATED ON THAT MANISTON the HOUSEWIFE?
ALTHOUGH HE HAD a REASONOR TWO.THERE ARE PLENTY (REPEAT:PLENTY) of PROOFS OF MANISTON'S PITY PARTIES& SPREADING POISON ALLOVER THE PLACE!
The PSYCHO MANISTON'S LONGTIME THERAPIST DIED,and SHE said (in Vogue)
that was her WORST LOSS!ANY CONCLUSIONS?!

#2: you leave jennifer out of this, you fat,ugly dog humping brangelina fan!

#3: WELL YOU'RE A BRAINLESS, DATELESS, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED PIECE OF BAT GUANO

#2: you think you're so smart, but i know you posted at 1:35, 11:49, 2:03, 6:29, 4:48, 3:29, 7:85 two weeks ago thursday,under different names because i have no idea that there's more than one person out there that maybe wants to say something nasty about me.

#3: YOU SUCK

#2: you do and angelina's a skank

#3: NO YOU ARE

#2: huh?

#3: WHAT?

#1: i love angelina jolie beautiful, talented, charitable....and i'm going to just jared

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments