On the Set of "Studio 60"

9/14/2006 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The highly-anticipated new show "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" premieres this Monday, but you can get a behind-the-scenes look at the set right now.

Timothy Busfield, who plays Cal Shanley on the show, gave cameras a tour that included a water cooler with no water, an audience with no live people, and a glimpse of Matthew Perry, Thomas Schlamme and Bradley Whitford along the way.

Don't miss the premiere of "Studio 60" September 18 at 10PM ET/PT on NBC.

COMMENTS

Jesse Spano

I'll be behind Matthew Perry's scenes, if you know what I mean!

Nancy R.

Needs help..very slow starting but worth the chemistry between Matt Perry and Brad Whitford. They are why I continued to watch.( and I am not a "Friends" fan , never really watched the show). Drop some of the "ensemble" but keep Steven Weber as the "nemisis" and Tim Busfield his character is good. The others well... they never really "took off". Jordan???(who or what is that) D L Hughley? Keep the guest host angle and possibly consider doing a "live" show in the future..It is a good show, good premise, and great possiblites for the future.

Kimberly

I love this show! I watched it from day one and have not missed an episode. I think each person brings somethign to their character. It is beautifully written and has had some wonderful guests.
I encourage everyone to watch an episode, I think you will enjoy it!

Becky Dick

I really like the show. It is fast moving and very entertaining. All of the characters are great. Keep up the good work.

cam

i really like this show too!
i think it's so different from the other shows! i dont' kno why the ratigns are so low, i hope it dones't get cancelled!