"Deal or No Deal" -- The Music Video

9/18/2006 4:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comOK, so "Deal or No Deal" premieres tonight on NBC. Now, we could show you a clip of Howie Mandel talking on the phone with the banker or some contestant jumping up and down -- OR we could show you a music video featuring the girls of "Deal or No Deal."

We chose the latter. You're welcome.

Anyway, the show is breaking out the big guns for it's second season premiere. Beginning today, the top prize in the first game will be $1 million and will escalate by an additional $1 million as each game progresses throughout the week, culminating with a record $6 million. Viewers of the show can also cash in just by watching and playing the "Play at Home Lucky Case Game" -- a total of $1 million will be given away on the four telecasts during premiere week.

The series will air every day this week (except Wednesday) during premiere week before settling into its regular times slots -- Mondays at 8 and Thursdays at 9 -- next week.

Go Away

*YAWN*

Linda McMillan

IM SO EXCITED THAT DEAL OR NO DEAL IS BACK ON, BUT I LOVE MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL AND NOW I HAVE TO FLIP BACK AND FORTH TO WATCH THEM BOTH (IM NOT ELECTRONICALLY ABLE TO WORK THE TIVO).....WHY NOT TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY/FRIDAY? WHAT A DELEMA!

Sheila

This "Deal or No Deal" Show is the most unchallenging game ever. I wish that we can at least have the people EARN the money through thinking or trivia. What good is it to have someone just pick #s and hope it's where the cash is? A 4 year old can do this! B-O-R-I-N-G!

Kelly

Cute girl in the pic.

Wicked1

The show is B O R I N G and stupid and I laugh at all the attention the women are getting for opening a briefcase! What talent, eh?

david

Im in love with the girl in the pic her name is Laura Shields she's famous in UK. I just watched the show and im so excited she's in it! number 22!