Jamie Lynn's Pajama Party

9/18/2006 7:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

New aunt Jamie Lynn Spears and her two "Zoey 101" co-stars, Victoria Justice and Erin Sanders, look absolutely adorable on the set of their Nickelodeon series.

Jamie Lynn Spears
While taking a break from a busy day of filming, the teenage trio were decked out in colorful pajamas and even more colorful makeup.

Even in pajamas, Jamie Lynn can run fashion circles around her big sis Britney anyday.

TEAM PARIS

I'm a huge fan of Paris Hilton and I hate Dave Levin because he criticize Paris Hilton who has done charity all her life instead of heiresses who don't do anything.

Want help bitch? Ask Lindsay Lohan or Jenna Jameson!!

TEAM PARIS

And ask them if they've ever done charity work, and all does "worthless" heirs and heiress to suck their parents money.

Mohamed

SHE AIN'T AGING SO WELL. SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN HER SKANKY SISTER AND SHE'S WHAT, 14? SHE'S MORE TALENTED THAN HER SISTER THOUGH. SHE'S GOT SOME ACTING TALENTS, MAYBE CAN SING TOO.

Ally

WTF @ the girl on the far lefts head....yikes

haterj

Jamie is a bully who 's sister used her clout to have her co-star fired off her show. What a brat / future bitch

Ally

Damn it I meant right**

ran-dog

is it me, or is J-L is a little bit too young to be that tanned?

COOTERPUNCH

So where's the "Countdown Until Legal" clock for Jamie Lynn?

busybee

was that girl on the right photoshopped in... something doesnt seem right.

J Doe

i know a girl who met jamie lyn in malibu..the girl is a MAJOR STUCK UP BRAT WITH A SPIKED STEEL POLE UP HER BUTT!!
she said hello to jamie, told her she enjoys her show zoey 101, she was very polite and jamie rolled her eyes and gave her an ' im better than you attitude' and lyn didnt care...the mother is the same way.

jason ..brits first husband was CORRECT when he said
THE MONEY HAS CHANGED THE SPEAR FAMILY FOR THE WORST AND THEIR NOT THE SAME FAMILY I KNEW AS A YOUNG BOY. how sad!

if britney wasnt her sister she wouldnt have the lifestyle its providing her ..
she need to recognize and appreciate her fans...shes going to end up like her sister,
her ego will get the best of her

J Doe

the fat girl is just dying to jump out of her...shes one potato chip away from jenny craig....

my opinion

Jamie Lynn looks like she's 35 years old.........how sad. I've said this before and I'm going to say it again: JAMIE LYNN WOULD BE A NOBODY IF IT WASN'T FOR BRITNEY. She can NOT act. She can NOT sing. She is riding on the coattails of her sister---period. SHE IS NO DIFFERENT THEN K-FED. They BOTH are using Britney's name and money for their own benefit. Oh, yeah, include Lynn in there too. Britney's mother won't ever correct Britney on anything because her purse strings would be cut. The whole family is PATHETIC.

bamer

Why is that girl's head so big. Big water head.

RebeccaBBBBBBB

Jamie Lynn give me my tan back!

Catherine

Trailor trash with money, that's all this family is. Showbiz Mom, out-of-site Dad, homo brother, and slut sister; what else is there to say?

My kids prefer Hanna Montana (Disney) anyway. . . .

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments