Nicole Richie

Celebrates on a Log

9/22/2006 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click here to return to TMZ.com

Nicole Richie
and Brody Jenner spent Nicole's 25th birthday at the happiest place on Earth. Nicole, Brody and seven of her closest friends that is.

The group invaded Disneyland on Thursday and took the paparazzi along for the ride. Although this photo was taken on the log ride, Nicole was dressed more appropriately for Pirates of the Caribbean.

anon

what are those things on either side of her?
melons?

Jennifer Scott

Looks like she had fun! Good for her...

SICK IGNORANCE

She is having a good time. Good for her. I wished I was there

pete

That dude behind them needs his own sitcom. Get his agent on the phone!

blah blah blah

What a way to spend your birthday, and haveing lot's fun doing it!
way to go for her. I hope Nicole and her nutritionist gets her back on the right track with her weight issue.

NinjaDude

She looks like a hippie.

We, are not amused.

Twenty-five, getthef***outtahere! Well happy happy to her. Who are the three...guys with her, her stylist, hairdresser and bikini waxer?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think she lost 5 more lbs,shes down to 95 lbs,she needs another burger and fries

do something about it

LMAO PETE that was soooo funny he does look crazy

Congrats

She just seems like a cool girl. Someone you want to have fun with. She's always laughing and joking. Paris is missing out!

Rose

Those "melons" are Brody Jenner's knees, genius! Those rides are so crampy...make you feel like you're gonna fall out--but they're fun!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats her fat knoby knees,i like her weave,it looks great

bboutdoorsman

My family and I ran into Nicole and her "friends" at Disneyland as we exited the ride Thunder Mountain. Although we had to wait in line for the ride, she had 2 personal Disneyland employees escorting her into the exit area of the ride where they stopped the ride long enough to give her and her "employees/friends" there own private train ride. When my daughter and niece tried to take a picture of her we were stopped by both Disneyland employees as well as Nicole's bodyguard and friends who stepped into the frame to shield any pictures of Nicole. The entire way it was handled was Bullsh*t! I paid to get into Disneyland, (unlike Nicole did, I am sure) so I have a right to photograph ANY ATTRACTION I CHOOSE, although there ISN'T MUCH OF HER TO GET A PHOTO OF! Seriously, this chick needs to eat she looks like she is on the VERGE OF DEATH. I have seen so many pictures of her and celebs claim that pictures of them somethimes are not flattering. In Nicole's case her sad, skinny, walking-skeleton was truly sickening. Her team of employees or "friends" actually drew more attention to her than if they would have all just went on the DL. How Disneyland handled themselves made the entire encounter even more pathetic! Bottom line, my family THOUGHT she was a freak and after seeing her in action we are now CERTAIN she is a freak!

paris hiltons and nicole richies biggest fan*hayley*

OMG I LOVE NICOLE SHE IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THAT RIDE AT DISNEYLAND SPLASH MOUNTION THAT IS THE COOLEST RIDE THERE DAMN I WAS JUST THERE LAST MONTH TOO!!! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!

SICK N' TIRED OF HATERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST OFF, THIS BITCH(SCARY ENCOUNTER) IS LYING!!!!! POINT BLANK! B' HAPPY 4 NICOLE, SHE'S HAVING FUN! I HOPE 2 SPEND MY 25TH HAVING A GREAT TIME W/ MY FRIENDS JUST LIKE NICOLE! P.S. QUIET AS A CAP, I THINK BRODY JENNER IS GAY, AND HE AND NICOLE ARE JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments