Screech Sex Tape?!

9/27/2006 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dustin Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, Colin Farrell ... and Screech? If an alleged new sex tape is any indication, Dustin Diamond (aka Screech Powers from the classic sitcom "Saved By The Bell") isn't just a threesome-loving stud -- he gets down and dirty (and we mean dirty) with his hoochies.

TMZ has learned that a tape involving Diamond – who recently proclaimed to the world that he was completely broke – has allegedly surfaced in which the former TV star cavorts with two unidentified women. And even more shocking is an act that Diamond engages in with the women which involves bodily excretions and moustache-painting, known in sexual vernacular as the "Dirty Sanchez." TMZ learned of the allegation yesterday night, and called Screech's reps, who did not immediately return our calls.

Rush & Molloy report this morning that the tape is in the hands of Phoenix-based agent David Hans Schmidt, who has brokered other such celeb-skin deals, and that Schmidt is shopping the digital video tape around to Hustler and Vivid Video, among other outlets.

It might not exactly be Oscar-caliber work, but Diamond's manager, Roger Paul, seems to be at least a little happy about the development for his client. "Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings," says Paul, who says he hasn't seen the tape.

Clooney & Zellweger: On Again?

Oscar winners George Clooney and Renee Zellweger met up not long ago at LA's Tower Bar, and the question is: Were the former couple doing business, or were they "doing business," if you know what we mean.

It depends on whom you believe. Page Six suggests that the couple – who dated several years ago before Renee's marriage to Kenny Chesney – got rather cozy during their evening together. They "cuddled, held hands, and then slow danced to the piano music," says the Post's spy. But according to Rush & Molloy, the two were just discussing work, as Zellweger's in talks to star in Clooney's football film "Leatherheads." No word from either star's rep.

Prince Holds Jacko's Record Hostage

So much for Michael Jackson shacking up in Bahrain. It appears, according to Roger Friedman of FOX News, that the King of Pop has bid farewell to the Prince of Bahrain, Abdullah, his former business partner and benefactor. Jacko left Bahrain back in May, and the two have severed all business ties to one another. The Prince's people say that he shelled out as much as $3 million for Jackson during his time in Bahrain; Jackson's camp counters that Prince Abdullah prevented Jackson's charity single "I Have a Dream" from being released because he wanted more "female voices" on the record, which counted Ciara, Snoop Dogg, and Keyshia Cole as contributors.

Party Favors: Jake and Reese Do "Rendition," Carters' Playmate Disses Aaron, Alec Blows Up Again

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon are in final negotiations, says the Hollywood Reporter, to star in New Line's "Rendition," the follow-up by Oscar-winning director Gavin Hood to "Tsotsi." The story involves a CIA analyst (Gyllenhaal) who witnesses an interrogation and finds his life spinning out of control ... Kari Ann Peniche was engaged to his younger brother for about a week, but she said on Sirius Radio that Aaron Carter has "emotional problems" and that she really wants him to "get healthy and happy" ... Alec Baldwin is once again being accused of throwing tantrums and making people's lives difficult on the set of "The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing," and Sarah Michelle Gellar, who publicly defended him earlier this summer, is, according to Page Six, said to be fed up too. Gellar's rep says it's untrue.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

ha!

So a sex tape is they way back to a career?? I hope he has a hose like Tommy Lee...... by the way what is a "Dirty Sanchez?"

jes

Several years back I was in a pub in South Bend, Indiana and Dustin Diamond took the seat next to me at the bar (he was doing a stand up comedy show nearby). He was really smug and basically came right out and asked me if I would like to go back to his hotel room with him - eeeeeek! I politely declined, but within minutes when other girls in the bar had noticed him, they were all over him - I guess celebrity is blinding to bar bimbos, cause this dude is FUGLY inside and out. SO - doesn't surprise me at all about the sex tape. BLECH!

lala78

i don't know who will sit and watch that tape, if they knows that this is "Screech" on there.
i'm sorry , but that is one sex tape that i will not watch.

Mark

No wonder Screech is broke- he is probabley spending all of his money on scat hookers! (they DO charge extra for that; I am told) Yuk!
Then he has the nerve to ask for hand-outs to pay for his bizarrely mortgaged house.
Damn you Screech!!!

karen desmarais

i just lost my appetite... for the rest of the year.

abbizmal

EUW!

Waaah!

OK, with things like Hep C and E. coli going around, who the hell would want a Dirty Sanchez??

gettheboysawayfromher

THIS IS FOR GEORGE CLOONEY AND RENEE Z.
THEIR WERE NO COMMENTS TO KPLUG IN
THAT IS JUST FOR THE PUBLIC
I THINK HE IS GAY
AND VERY MUCH HUNG UP ON HIMSELF
RUNNING FOR OFFICE, NO THANKS

Junior

Screech is nasty!!!!

I guess I learned something new today .. The dirty sanchez, YUCK!!! YUCK!! YUCK!!!!

Travis Bickle

Why is everyone talking about me and my love for women when it's George Clooney who is the one who FAKES his love for women because he's a closet HOMO!!! This story about him and Renee (another psycho) is just fluff. Clooney only gets hard for MEN.

Mimi

EWW to the nine thousandth degree. Screech, sex, and fecal matter applied to the face. URGH!! Seriously, gagging here...

Britney Spears

I was having breakfast when I read this article.
Needless to say, I thew THAT up. Ewww.

I saw a special on his life the other day where he cliams to be broke and was selling Screech T-shirts to save his house. I thought he had a girlfriend too in the clip.

I don't know if this sex tape story is true, but how desperate could he be??
And if it''s not true, well maybe he could sue someone and save his house!

ha!

Its funny that Renee Zellwigger falls for FAGS, didn't she marry MIZ CHESNEY last year....nuthin but fag hag beard

Britney Spears

I just read this in the NY Daily News,

"The sex vid's working title is "Saved by the Smell." Ewwwww. "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole

Screech should make a sex tape with Lisa Turtle...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments