Avril Hocks Another Loogie

9/28/2006 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne: Click to watchAvril Lavigne is worse than an angry llama. The singer took out yet another photographer with a deadly shot of spit last night -- this time hitting the man square in the face.

After celebrating her 22nd birthday at Hyde, the wannabe punk-rocker unleashed a torrent of "f*** yous" to the paparazzi and autograph seekers, even signing the pleasant greeting on some pictures.

Avril and her entourage then made their way to the safety of their SUV, where she rolled the window down and loaded up a liquid projectile in her mouth. Moments later, she displayed her masterful sharpspitting skills by hitting one photographer in the face while laughing hysterically and screaming, "bitch!"

This is the second night in a row Avril has used her saliva as a weapon against photographers. She hit our own cameraman's lens outside the very same nightclub late Tuesday night.

Whatever

This just proves yet again that money and fame do not give one class. What a stupid little twat.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS BITCH IS NOT A LADY,IF YOU DONT WENT TO BE A STAR,GIVE THE MONEY BACK FOR THE SORRY ASS MUSIC YOU PLAY,YOU ARE A PEICE OF TRASH AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE TRASH MAN AND DUMP HER SORRY ASS,

Caroline

I would have taken my camera and bashed her over the head with it.

We, are not amused.

Ah, class it always shows doesn't it? Spitting on a person may be Assault in the first degree. Where's my lawyer??

Trisha

Its funny how they come up with all these antics to be in every photographers lens all the while acting like they hate them! Such double standards!!!!

kelly

She needs to go to jail. What I wish would happen though is that every photog there all spit on her.

msfanni

Press charges against her and then sue her. They have it on tape.
That is just disgusting. It is unsanitary and disgusting!

jWOODS

It probably wasnt a loogie it was probably a fat wadd of jizz

Dark Knight

Go back to Canada you stupid bitch, and take your ugly Paris Hilton banging husband with you. That's right, he nailed her, you're Paris Hilton's sloppy seconds.

Britney Spears

A better solution to get the stalkerazzi off her back would be to use a water pistol.

Linda

Who does she think she is? I hope she is criminally charged for battery. She forgets that she is no better than everyone else and is subject to the same rules we all are. I have no respect for her and will NEVER buy any of her CDs or listen to her music again.

b

Well, her mom sure raised her right. Who in the world teaches people that it's ok to act like this? I understand paparazzi are kinda like parasites, but do you have to stoop to their level? Really, it's Avril Lavigne - she can't have that many photogs hanging around her, she's not all that popular.

Rhianna

i would've had to do a NEW YORK from (flavor of love) on that ho. that bitch would have to press charges on me. you dont know what kind of diseases are out there and i'll be damn if i caught anything from her.

Milly

I agree with number 12...If they would just back off sometimes celebs wouldn't be so harsh, but when they are in your space and just being annoying. I would have done the same thing. I am surprised that nobody has done worse to these men. What I can't stand the most is when they are sucking up to celebs for shots and acting like their best friend...ugh! Really how many pictures do we need to see of Lindsay walking to her car, shopping, sitting on the beach. They photos are the same over and over again. There shld be a law against the photogs getting as close as they do. What we should all do is just stop buying these stupid magazines.

Cristina