Avril's Hubby Joins the Spitting Wars

9/29/2006 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Deryck Whibley: Click to watch
Avril Lavigne took a break from spitting at photographers last night, but worry not, her husband Deryck Whibley took over -- this time with possible consequences.

After a night of partying at the grand opening of Area nightclub in Hollywood, Whibley quickly hocked a loogie at one of the cameramen, hitting him in the glasses.

Avril Lavigne: click to watch!
The saliva soaked photog quickly took action though, looking for a cop to report the incident to. However, his effort proved to be futile, as the only policeman nearby simply told him to call the LAPD.

Avril Lavigne: click to watch!
This event follows a two-night tirade from Avril, where she launched an oral offensive on two separate photogs, including one of our own. Spitting on someone is illegal in the US, something the Canadian-born duo should learn, and fast!

Paige

She deserves a good spanking for her stupid behaviour. what was she thinking of in that moment??

Rick

Avril-saw your asswipe hubby on his knees at a rest stop, he was spitting alright....the c**ksucker.............by the way you nasty twat......you give PUNK ROCK a bubblegum reputation you smelly skank.......try spitting on me and you and that ugly Paris Hilton leftover husband (little boy) would get an ass kicking that would make you sound like the bitch in heat you are...you skank

juanda

They both should be arrested. She seems to have a drinking problem. Good luck with that.........

jennyk

Who do this people think they are. If not for the paparazzi, no one would care who are what they do. Guess what, welcome to being a celebrity. If you don't like it, get out of the business.

kathryn

This chick is beyond nasty. She deserves that ugly husband.

ROBIN

These two are out of control...such herendous actions! I honestly think that they are just striving for attention. Stay home if you don't want the attention spit freaks!

Michele

I agree with #2, they both should be arrested. Just goes to show you, even people with money, cannot buy class. I think all papparrizi should stop taking pictures of her and see what becomes of her career.

How can anyone be that rude to spit of people. It must be something in the water in Hollywood that causes these STUPID people to act the way they do.

Rae

Well, here's an idea: Maybe the dumb@ss stalkerazzi should take the message and stop following them so closely!!

Yes, they are 'public figures', but do they really need to have camera shoved in their face? Can't the paparazzi get their shot from a friendly distance... if the paparazzi backed off a bit, then the spit wouldn't hit them!!!!

Maybe if all celebrities threw water or spit at them they'd start to back off and not act like a pack of starving jungle animals hunting for meat.

PS: Avril is something like 5'3"... if anyone watched the Tyra Banks show when Nicole Richie appeared, you would see that some of these stalkerazzi can tower over them like beasts, pushing cameras into their face and fighing with anyone around for the best shot -------- it's REDICULOUS!

NYC

OK.....FIRST OF ALL.......I live in NYC so I get what its like to be "harrassed".....And next ,when was the last time He had a hit song ?? UHHH NEVER in my opinion ! And Then To all the peeps... she WAS a wannabe alanis/debbie harry. For all the jackasse's and "OH my parents wont let me out past 11,and I'm just so pissed cause they just don't "UNDERSTAND "what I'm going thru!!... Thats would make sense to you !! Other than that ...they BOTH need a curfew in my opinion and then get smacked the f*** up !!!

Michelle LL

They look like a couple of bratty kids to me and not very bright at that.

Eli

These two are meant for each other.

Jennifer Scott

So gross & rude, their respective parents must be so proud. Spitting is a dirty, nasty habit as is, but to intentionally spit on some is the worst! Gross.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

YEP, THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER, THE TWO UNMATURE KIDS, YES KIDS BECAUSE ONLY CHILDREN WOULD ACT LIKE THAT. THAT IS REALLY A NASTY HABIT TO DO TODAY, WITH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

b

Looks like they're the perfect pair. Too bad neither is mature enough for marriage. I would definately file a police report on this one - I mean, geez, it's on tape, there's your proof.

Rick

I agree with #1-MM. Take her ugly f***ing husband and her skanky ass back to the American sh*t plant they call Canada! Revolt America! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments