Steve-O: I Wanna F*** Paris Hilton

10/13/2006 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve-O: Click to watchSteve-O is joining the list of men waiting to spend a night in the Paris Hilton.

TMZ cameras caught the "Jackass" star/train wreck after his stand-up set at The Laugh Factory in Los Angeles last night, where he confessed he wanted to get into the heiress' pants, "I wanna f*** Paris Hilton, except I think she's gonna know I'll tell everyone when I do." Well, if she didn't know before, she will now.

Steve-O also compared his comedy routine to his aspiring career as a rap artist (TMZ posted one of his songs yesterday) saying, "I honestly don't know if it's more half-assed than my rap career or less but I spent the entire time on stage talking about TMZ and how I voted for my rap to be dope thousands of times today ... I'll never get bored checking me out."

Hmm ... so that's why 99% of the voters thought the song was "dope," only 1% "wack." Steve-O may be slicker than we thought.

Vain

Brave man.

kathryn

He hasn't yet???

Amy

They both probably has diseases, so they just might cancel each other out!

Joanna

Well it will be another one of many that f*cked Paris. What is her number now 150??

Charisma Rules

Steve-O - The risks you take in your stunts are unbelievable, but PLEASE do not have unprotected sex with Paris Hilton. No one should expose themselves to that!!!!

Charisma Rules

Jamie I think Paris would be very hurt that you thought it was only 150. You underestimate her; after all, there are 365 days/nights in a year, & she has been at this for how many years?!?!?!?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all it takes,although i am a bit suprised,i thiught she screwed everybody in california,shes a hoe,shes so loose ,jts like throwing a hot dog down an empty hall,she likes anal sex so that might be the only way you feel it,but she will screw you and want nothig in return,make sure you wear a condom,maybe 2,shes a skankohoic,good luck

Alyn Brodsky

Better he should go F*** himself. More hygienic, little chance of catching clymidia or herpes, or whatever is Paris's germ du jour.

vicki

i'm sure it is his turn anyway, everyone else had had their turn. she will oblige all you have to do is ask.

Joanna

Charisma....Im sorry, your right. I was just trying to be polite.

Travis Bickle

It's quite obvious why Steve'o the Lame'o wants to f*** my rotten tuna smelling cum trap. He wants to use it to elevate his career like my sex tape did to mine. That little boy isn't in my league as I only date men who know how to get into clubs.

Eden

YOU MEAN THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE THAT SHE HASN'T SLEPT WITH YET???

Caroline

I pray they don't ever breed together.

My two cents

Isn't this guys 15 minutes of fame over yet???

CoCo

I think he has a very good chance...CONSIDER IT A DONE DEAL !!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments