Anna Nicole Pops Pills in '94 Holiday Video

10/17/2006 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of Anna Nicole Smith taking pills while celebrating Christmas Eve with her late son Daniel and the rest of her family back in 1994.

Besides opening gifts, Anna, who is referred to by her given name Vicky, is seen being given pills by a guest at the party. The family member videotaping the gathering then quickly comments "I got that!", to which Anna responds by saying "Stress!"

While we have no idea what type of pills she took, we do know the party took place at Anna's Cypress, Tex. ranch, a home given to her by her late husband, billionaire J.Howard Marshall.

The next day Anna celebrated Christmas with Marshall at his home. Video of this celebration was widely broadcast last year.

Daniel, who was eight at the time, never leaves his mother's side and can be seen in the video with his back turned to the camera.

A source tells TMZ that the Christmas Eve celebration was also the last time the entire family was together, since soon after the party she reportedly cut all ties with her clan.

stevesLADY

I wonder why nurses don't get ranches given to them, or the luxury of moving to Bahamas on a whim...
Honestly!!
I'm sorry about her son---the death of a child is heartbreaking. I know---I've lost 4!! And never even got to meet them.
But c'mon..what the hell is her talent? Do big tits really deserve that much $$$ & luxury?
Yikes.

h8er#1

It looks like she's popping an aspirin. Really though. So sad about her son. I did feel sorry for her, but not any more. Her son's body is still sitting embalmed in the morgue and she's off with H.K.Stern honeymooning! Something is seriously wrong here. May her poor son have a proper burial?

Mandy

WHY CAN'T THE PRESS RESPECT ANNA'S PRIVACY?THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT TIME FOR HER.I WISH THE BEST FOR ANNA AND HOWARD,I'M SURE DANIEL WOULD APPROVE!

coco puff

I would be popping pills too if I had to screw that old, wrinkled up, man. Of course, I'm sure she really loved him for him and not the billion dollars, HE! HE! HE!

SwordsWoman

How pathetic! >yawn<
NEXT!!!

Nick

MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!

What an influence!!!

White trash whore out partying while her son is in a morgue.

Lea

No surprises here.

shannon

I'm disgusted that I even allowed myself to watch that. Only in America, would someone's personal christmas home video become the stomping ground of bored, restless, critical nobodies...we should be ashamed. And, anyone who's reading this thinking f-that, she's white trash..blah, blah, blah...just think how you would feel being on the receiving end of your own judgement.

get a life people

WOW shocking she took something for stress...Maybe motrin or something over the counter...Hardly means anything....TMZ you are really reaching here

SICK IGNORANCE

#9 I agree with you. And it could have just been asprin. But she is going thru whatever and we don't know what is really going on so let us not judge. I feel she honestly loved her son. Whatever else she did sometimes was not good. But she loved her son. Why do we want to see her christmas video?

Eli

How do you idiots not know if she had a headache?

She could've drank an advil or something, and had a headache from stress I get those all the time you know.

At least she spend time with her son which is alot more than I can say for many mothers (TomKat) for ex.

Afiya

I may have missed something...help me out here...why did she marry Stern before she buried her son? She appeared so happy in her latest photos...I thought she would still be mourning the death of her "beloved" son...I don't get the joy...TMZ help me to understand...

Brenda

I really feel sorry for Anna, I think that people misunderstand her. If your son died and you just had a baby 3 days earlier, can you imagine how lost and scared you would be? He was her everything. I think she got married because she has to have someone in her life to guide her and Daniel was her guide and when he died she married the guy that was there and helping her through it.
I don't think she is thinking at all, she is just trying to get through one day at a time to get through her devasatation. I know she loved her Son, first believe that and then know how you would feel if your son or daughter died. She does not have all the guidence and knowledge that the rest of the world does. She is a person that needs love and guidence to get through each and everyday.
I hope none of us ever have to live 1 second in her life. How sad that would be.

I hope you find your way out Anna. It's a rough road and you have had your share of heartache. Good Luck Brenda

Sander

I can see why she cut ties with her family. By the fact that they are selling her out to make money and gain media attention while she is mourning the loss of her son. From her mother to her extended family that made that documentary on MTV about her. They are all just pathetic. Leave Anna alone.

shay

Very well said #8 shannon you r right.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments