Nancy Grace Under Fire

10/18/2006 7:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comImpressionists have long been lampooning public figures like presidents, rock stars and actors. But it seems the latest target of flattery (isn't that what they say imitation is the sincerest form of?) is none other than Nancy Grace.

The acerbic talk show host and former prosecutor has been parodied on three different shows in just the past two weeks alone.

On Monday night's "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip," the biggest sketch of the night on the fictional show within a show was a Nancy Grace sketch in which Grace tried to get to the bottom of a shocking story ... about a college girl who lost her cell phone.

"Saturday Night Live" took a swipe at Grace in their October 7 show with a "Nancy Grace Show" sketch in which Grace probed deeper into the Mark Foley scandal -- while also trying to figure out who moved her chair.

"I think someone moved my chair," "SNL" star Amy Poehler says several times in character

Meanwhile on FOX's "Justice," their crime show within the show is hosted by a short-haired blonde woman, though a slightly younger version of our friend Nancy Grace.

And over on "Boston Legal," another show within a show is hosted by Gracie Jane, who comments on the cases that the law firm on the show handles.

"You have got to gag this woman," one character says to William Shatner's character.

"I would love to," he responds.

Doomblade

It seems to me Ms. Grace needs to be building churches after essentially killing Melinda Duckett. She had no right playing prosecuter on television for ratings. To show how completely tasteless she is, the footage aired with news of the suicide scrolling at the bottom of the screen. She's a sensationalist ratings whore, and I hope the Ducketts clean up for Ms. Graces actions.

Likely we will NEVER know what happened to that child, and I hope she sleeps well knowing that she is the cause. Now the family is likely to never have closure. It's my opinion that her actions should be pursued as obstructing justice.

Not A Fan

Gawd I can't stand this woman! Everyone check out Stephen King's commentary on her in this weeks EW, he says it PERFECTLY.

Yolanda

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Serves that judgemental blowhard right!

sam

I like the impersonator on Boston Legal. I think she coveys how annoying Nancy Grace can be. And she's got the accent down as well.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes a bitch, and her website ,the smoking gun sucks,its like she gets no dick at all,she very mad about that so she trashes everybody,I guess that what happens when you get no sex,maybe somebody needs to stick a dick in her ass

the wife

That woman needs to have a good healthy lay...

the wise old owl

I love Nancy Grace. She is very well versed and very knowledgable about law and court room procedures. The details and perception she adds to her commentaries are parallel to no one else's out there. She stands out in sea of mediocrity. I find her much more interesting then Greta Van Susteren. She is confrontational and argumentative but that's what makes her so interesting.

Immitation is the highest form of flattery. If they aren't talking about you or immitating you ...........you just haven't arrived. She's okay in my book. I try and watch her every chance I get. She is controversial, compassionate, and very intelligent. I love her style. And judging by her rating I am sure I am not the only one.

Eden

This woman is an absolute bitch and should be taken off the air. I am all for freedom of speech but for some reason she thinks she has to act like a complete and total a##hole to get her point across. I can't believe some idiot gave her airtime - she's less entertaining than a root canal without novocaine.

I would rather listen to Paris Hilton's entire album rather than hear this woman's talk for two seconds.

Eden

OK #6 let me guess, you also voted for Bush/Cheney right???

Republicans - what are you gonna do?!!

Rhianna

Team Nancy! I love her. Her show rocks and if any of you morons needed a good Prosecuting Attorney, your asses would be knocking on her door! So i say keep doing what you do Nancy, the more people hate on you and do spoof skits of you, the more i become a fan. If you can't stand her ass then why are you watching her in the first place which is why i dont watch Larry King. I have all respect for the man but Nancy is more interesting. And if anybody say she is the cause of that one chick for committing suicide, you're an idiot point blank. If she knew Nancy was gonna ask questions about the disapperance of her child then she should not have agreed to the interview! It's a tragic loss but that girl knew that her lies were catching up to her.

Not A Fan

Yeah #8!!!!!!!!!!

mo

She isn't wrapped right....by the way is she related to condi, or anne coulter...they have a similiar symmetry......hmmmm

Brittini

Yo, #4, what does having sex (or 'gettin a dick up your ass') have to do with being a bitch?

That really sucks

#6 and #9. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Rhianna

When Nancy was reporting on the trials of famous people (Michael Jackson...O.J.Simpson...Robert Blake, were people on this blog still doggin' her out?hmmmmmmm!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments