Spend a Night with the Worm

10/20/2006 7:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis RodmanFormer basketball star and part-time cross dresser Dennis Rodman is putting himself up for auction on eBay.

You can bid on the chance to spend the evening with the man himself in Las Vegas. The evening starts with you and two of your friends having dinner with Rodman and then it's off to Scores, a gentlemans club. You're even allowed to take pictures during what is sure to be a classy night out on the town.

If strippers and the off-chance of being married to Rodman by the next morning aren't your bag, how about a signed Chicago Bulls jersey? You can place it in a frame above your fireplace or don the jersey, dye your hair and put on a skirt and turn some heads at your next pick-up game.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

three fitty,$3.50,final bid

Alyn Brodsky

I can't imagine anything more nauseating.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I think I'd rather bid on the haunted old Raggedy Ann doll first.

Sha

Mr.Rodman is the most repulsive yuuuucckkk...who would want to date him and homo/trans/shemaler,.... i mean becuz he is so ugly that his pciture should be beside the word in dictionary...why is he even still trying to be famous...give it up rodman.....the only way he can get attention now is to act like a total alien.

omg

YHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This man needs a good bath, and remove all those cow things that hang from his ugly face!

Rockstar2006

It looks like Dave Navarro already has that spot. The new it couple of Hollywood.

moretocome

I thought this guy died years ago. He's not a celebrity so what gives??

Cabo

Get over yourself, rodman. The world is filled with freak shows and they're free. Nobody needs to bid on your ass. YUK! It must suck to be U if U have to auction yourself for attention. BLECCH!!!

Tom Cruise has jumped the shark

The spelling errors in that ad make me want to smack him upside his f***ed-up head. And nowhere in this ad does it say if the evening comes with a prescription of penecillin.

Rah-Rah

To #9-Julz,

LOL--about the need for prescription medication (or disinfectant for that matter) if one were to date the Rod-man.

Lenn K

Dennis, your 15 minutes were over about 15 years ago. Please go away and join Mike Tyson somewhere far, far far far away. PS, take OJ Simpson with ya.

Steph

I thought he was married??

mary poppins

That is exactly what I was going to ask Spiff. I heard he really held his current/last wife in high regard..

im just sayin

Woo hoo another worthless black guy with a big ego Kinda makes me think differently about blacks I feel like with all these big egos like Dennis R. , T.O. maybe they arent packing so much down there I think they are all trying to over compensate for little dicks

celeb exposed

I am sick of celebrities...hahaha

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments