Perez to Photog: You Don't Know Sh**

10/26/2006 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The famous gossipista Perez Hilton got into it last night with a paparazzo who accused the blogger of pilfering photos.

Perez Hilton -- Click to Watch!

The incident occurred outside an Xbox 360 party at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. The photographer confronted Perez, accusing him of stealing photographs for his blog.

When the photog asked about a specific picture, Perez shot back, "Nobody contacted me to take it down, so shut the f*** up!"

Chewi

He does kind of remind me of Cartman! Good one!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Perez is fixin' to scratch him some eyeballs OUT!

michelle

Umm aren't these photographers stealing some of these stars lives by stalking them and oh wasn't it photographers that stole Princess Di's life by stalking her?....SHUT THE F*** photogs stop whining...you make money off of stalking people.....

E-BOMB of OZ

Kathryn

I think Lou said that ONLY WHITE AND FAT housewives who LIKE PEREZ.

I agree with you either way: PEREZ could LOSE some LBs...

AND THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST VIDEO CLIP ever posted by TMZ.

.:coquin:.

As a photographer myself (not a celebrity photographer though) I think stealing pics is lame, but my despise for him is on a more general level. I find him vile and self indulgent, and I am surprised he has gotten this far in the industry. The writings on his images is so adolescent. I hate when people call it 'photoshopping' because he is clearly not sophisticated enough for that, it's more like 'microsoft paint' at his free computer at the coffee shop. He clearly does things for shock value, but doesn't understand the balance of good/bad shock value. I always found it funny he had the gall to add to his post 'who he was wearing'.
Lastly, when I started in the business, the first thing I learned was you don't piss off the people on your way up because you may see them again on the way down. So, I look forward to Mario's long long trip back from his high horse.

Rick Deez

I used to go to his site every once in awhile, and honestly its been going downhill.
seeing this video clinches it for me. that guy is a complete doouchebag and i'll never support him. he's such an arrogant prick. so what, he has a f'n celebrity blog? big deal! this time next year he'll be a fart in the wind , replaced by someone even more "outrageous" or "fabulous".
I'm a professional photographer , and although i'm not paparazzi, i'd sue the sh*t out of anyone who ever pilfered my images. granted, taking a snap of a celeb isn't rocket science and theres little to no art to it, but stealing is stealing. photographers need to start watermarking their images so that in case some a**hole like perez steals it, at least they'll get credit for the image and some free press.
I commend that photog, had i been in his situation i don't think i would have been able to remain so composed while that primadonna spewed all that nonsense. he is SUCH an a**hole. and he looks like a pig.

PaperPlanes

Perez Hilton is a dangerous individual. He spreads not just hate and toxic negativity on his pathertic website, but also ENCOURAGES EATING DISORDERS. In a recent post on his horrific website he called Lindsay Lohan FAT, saying her arms were getting "flabby." He outraged THOUSANDS of his readers with this.

DO NOT GO TO HIS SITE. HIS SITE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN.

PaperPlanes

Look at how defensive pig-face got!! He's clearly wrong and he knows it. That's why he had to keep screaming over the photographer, who remained calm the entire time. He seems angry, very angry. At the world, at himself, at his face...He knows that he can blog about celebrities till his fingers bleed, but he'll still be a sad, angry loser. A parasite- the worst kind of parasite. No contribution to society whatsoever. Only damage. He represents everything that's wrong with celebrity culture. The only way to put him out of business is to not go on his blog. Karma will get him.

Rebecca

Ya know its about time some one says something !!! See how defensive he got ....... its becasue he knows. Perez Sucks

Josh4me

Perez telling the photog to "get a life"? Quite ironic,given his "job" is posting pictures of any random celeb and making cruel and unnecessary (if not untrue) remarks about them. And I also find it hilarious how butch Perez was trying to be...all up in the photog's face,saying "bro" and crap like that!

Perez,lose some weight and lose the Dennis the Menace hair!

Beat Down Brown is Going Down

In general I have very little sympathy for the paps, but I have no respect at all for PErez. He is disgusting! That guy was very civil to him. Called him out on something he did that was way wrong. Perez is just like the people he hangs out with. Like Paris Hilton, he thinks he can do any damned thing he wants to do. I won't read him anymore. He's a total ass.

Salvatori

that photog should have jacked marios jaw.

Pippi

it's so lame how perez (Mario is his real name) is leached onto Paris Hilton.He filters what he puts on his site about her.Then he draws cum stains and cocaine tracks on the pictures of other celebs. So tacky...

Staralicious

I have put a poll on my site to see what people think of Perez. For al those interested in recording their vote, the poll is in the sidebar.

It will be interesting to see what the result is.

John

Put a dick in your gay ass mouth, and shut up, get a life other than spreading gossip. Your a hack, you look like a tool, you have a big f***ing noggen, and you sound like a flaming fag. Please insert your bf back in your mouth, and never talk again, stay behind your bllog.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments