Kirstie

Fingers the Photogs

10/27/2006 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like Barbra Streisand and David Schwimmer before her, Kirstie Alley likes to drop the F-bomb.

The former "Fat Actress" was shopping at the chic Beverly Hills boutique Theodore, when Alley noticed the paparazzi and non-chalantly flipped them the bird. Cheers!

Considering how much weight she's lost, you'd think Kirstie would want her picture taken for all the world to see.

Hey Kirstie, lighten up. Every celeb knows the only thing worse than having the paparazzi take your picture -- having them stop!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DD

AT LEAST SHE HAS A WAISTLINE. SHE SHOULD GET THE LAP BAND AND GET IT OVER WITH.

Viksar

I applaud Kirstie for losing all that weight. It's not easy to do, and especially with all the eyes on her always watching and waiting to snap the worst possible picture. You can't tell me that every one of you people who are picking her apart always look good every single hour of every single day! Come on, who are you trying to kid? I still think she's great for just managing to get through each day of people trying to get in her face. I'd have a case of serious rage too if I had to deal with that! You go, Kirstie!

jfp

still fat.......thats one wide load she's truck'en.

Afiya

My girl Kirstie...throwin' the finger up...lol

Freelols.com

Looks like that Fat F*ck is getting fat again.

tattoo

The photographers are pain in the asses. These people want to left alone. I tell you if I had a photographer constantly in my face, I would break the camera and put him or her in the hospital

Lisa

Kirstie is still big as a house! She should go home and wash her hair and take that ugly as dress/suit off!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like that finger was up her butt

Eli

Oh please she looks good compared to what she looke like before!

I like the way blonde hair looks on her, I must agree though shes a little rude but then again these people are annoying as hell!

Wicked

Kirstie must have been one huge heffer and weighed tons more then she has admitted too...because is she has lost close to 80 lbs already...she still needs to lose at least 60 more. I never cared for her. She's trampish.

me

Oh please, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen...if they don't like the paparazzi, then they shouldn't have looked for FAME ... DUH!

Freelols.com

Kirstie, just get back on your spaceship and leave this universe.

Alyn Brodsky

What a shame! She was brilliant in ""Cheers,"and then she morphed kinto a repulsive slob. Tak! Tsk!

An Admirer

ONLY celebs get hounded by the photog's......it MUST be annoying and hard to control your cool at times.

She may not be 100lbs but she still looks purdy good....she's a very beautiful person. People that talk trash should take a long, hard look at themselves before judging others!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure shes not shopping at victoria secret, a thong on her fat ass,yuck,

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments