Vaughniston: On Again?

10/29/2006 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Those zany on-again-off-again lovers Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn are, it seems, back together – at least for a little meat and musical theater in London. The "couple" checked into the penthouse suite at a London hotel on Friday, and caught a matinee performance of "Wicked" yesterday afternoon.

According to a source cited by Us Weekly, the "Break-Up" stars looked "romantic" and were "polite and friendly," and ordered up some room service on their first night together – a meal of steak, veal, and red wine. Us notes that the perpetually-in-denial pair, who denied that they were engaged this summer and then recently denied that they were broken up, were last seen together 60 days ago.

Oh, and in case you were wondering – "The Break-Up" comes out on DVD in the UK on November 13.

Naomi Liev-s Her Man After Tiff

Even the best of couples have bad nights. The somewhat less skeptically-regarded celeb-pair Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber had a tiff last week at a Manhattan bar, and Watts stormed out of the nightspot with Schreiber trailing her, pleadingly.

As Ben Widdicombe reports, Liev and Naomi were at the Whiskey Bar after-party for "The 24 Hour Plays," when, according to a witness, Watts "slammed her drink down; [Liev] followed suit, but took a bracing sip before following. Five minutes passed, and Liev returned alone." Things couldn't have been too serious – Schreiber rejoined his party with a shrugging expression and kept on quaffing.

Earlier in the evening, Watts had been singing her man's praises, saying, "I am so proud of him tonight, as always."

Axl Full of Bull in South Beach

Axl Rose's newest playground? South Beach. According to Page Six, the Guns 'n' Roses frontman rolled into the Miami nightclub Snatch last week with some friends from Eric Clapton's road crew and hung out until 5 a.m. And he definitely didn't hold back – he got a "saucy show" from his girlfriend, who was dancing on poles and bar tables, and Axl even gave the crowd a little show of his own, riding a mechanical bull for five full minutes. It all got a little fuzzy, apparently, for Rose; the next night, during a concert in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., he told the audience, "I don't remember where I was [last night] ... but I know it had something to do with a mechanical bull."

Party Favors: Elle Lets Heidi Borrow "The Body" ... Holly Marie Combs Has Second Baby ... "Apprentice's" Carolyn Kepcher Still Job-Hunting

Even though she's trademarked the nickname for herself and her business ventures, Elle MacPherson says that she just might let Heidi Klum call herself "The Body." "I think she's got an amazing body," says Elle of Klum, to Ben Widdicombe. "I'll call her 'The Body' if she wants." ... "Charmed" star Holly Marie Combs welcomed their second child, Riley Edward Donoho, Thursday afternoon in LA, reports People. Riley has a big brother, Finley, who's 2 ½ ... Donald Trump's one-time left-hand woman, Carolyn Kepcher, is still looking for work, in case you're looking. But it doesn't seem like Kepcher is seeking more property-management work. According to the New York Daily News, she's been looking for something in showbiz, but, she says, "I met with networks and producers but they didn't seem to have a solid idea of what they wanted." Right.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Britney, Britney, Britney

I do enjoy celebrity news but not when it goes on and on and on............There has been so much written and on TV about Jennifer and Vin -- are they together or not --- who cares if they are together or not? I DO like them both but this was too much!

And who came up with those stupid double names -- "Vaughiston", "TomCat", etc., etc. ??? Good grief!

Axl Rose - what's up with his hair???

Too bad Carolyn was fired by Trump. She got a big head from the show. I noticed it right away after the first season. Too bad cause Trump would not have fired her if she had stayed out of the limelight -- talk shows, etc. You should have stuck with your job, Carolyn. I'm sure you were working a lot of hours and didn't have time for the limelight. Looking forward to Trump's next "The Apprentice" in January!

stupid story

I have the feeling that TMZ is on a mission to destroy Aniston?

thepocketslammer

Vince should dump Jennifer. For one thing she's a hag. For another thing her face is fake. For another thing she drinks a lot of beer and her farts are smelly (I heard). And for another thing I hate her hate her hate her hate her.

showers of Blessings

tmz is very pro aniston.

I still dont believe Aniston and Vince.

I still think they did date, but found out they are incompatible. But they continued the charade in order to promote movie ticket sales. Think about the timing, isnt it a coincidence? She went to Oprah right before the release of DVD. Now she is in England a few days before the release of the DVD.

Hasnt she learned from her previous marriage that in 2003, her ex was out of the country for 6 months filming Troy, while Aniston was busy doing Friends and shooting Along came Polly.

In Vanity Fair interview, Aniston said if she could do it differently, she would have taken more vacation, and spend more time together. I hope she learned from her lesson.

Here is the direct quote from Vanity Fair
"There's a lot I would probably do differently," she says. "I'd take more vacations—getting away from work, enjoying each other in different environments. But there was always something preventing it; either he was working or I was."

Well, I hope she has learned her lesson.

J Doe

jennifer aniston feels very inadaquete next to angelina jolie,
in beauty, accomplishments, career etc she couldnt even hold on to brad pitt.
ooo thats gotta hurt.

she has it in her head she wont be satisfied until she has won oscar gold.
too bad shes a mediocre actress.

jolie having 2 oscars must be killing her, she must really want to cut herself.

Whatever

Jane Doe Jolie only has 1 oscar......................................................................

lyz

Maniston's face looks very long in that picture. I couldn't care less about who she's with. Shell always be an ugly hag no matter what. Its a shame that such a disgustingly, ugly woman exists in Holly Wood.

Britney, Britney, Britney

Oh --- and what do you look like Karen?

STFU

Leave Jen and Vince alone.

No one is going to have a year and a half long relationship with someone over a damn movie. That is just absurd. No one believes that except certain online websites.

Jennifer has plenty of cash from Friends, she isn't going to fake a relationship with someone just to sell tickets and a dvd later on.

Spice Girls Fan

You never know Patty, sometimes there is something else behind it, not just the movie....!!

vicki

the game she is playing to keep people interested in her personal life i think is having the opposite effect, and people are becoming bored with it and her.

Janet

Jennifer just can't get out of the Rachel Green character--dating and breaking up with Ross--but now it is Jennifer and Vince who reunited after their "break". Didn't last for the Friends and most likely won't work out for Jen and Vince. Can't rekindle what wasn't there before. Sometimes it is best to stop looking for the safety of the known and go for what you really want.

Wicked

Jane Doe...I disagree with you..it's not the Oscar that bothers Jennifer Aniston about Angelina..it's more about having everything to do with....that Angelina has Brad's baby...and that is one beautiful baby if you ask me. Now that has gotta hurt...no matter what else happens...that is a tough obstacle to overcome...if she ever can overcome it.

p.s. not a fan of cruise nor Katie...however, another beautiful celeb baby. Both these kids are gorgeous.

showers of Blessings

#8 Celebrity Gal

For your info, Karen is beautiful. I know her personally. Jennifer Aniston is plain in my opinion

showers of Blessings

Now Jennifer goes to visit Vince. I don't know about your but I personally find it highly suspect that 2 single people, in a serious relationship, with the money to fly FIRST CLASS, don't visit each other for nearly 60 days. (Have you ever flown first class. Man its nice and you can sleep coz the seats lie flat and they even give you PJs, caviar and Krug or Bollinger). Oh, she's afraid to fly and he is too busy to fly. Uhmmmm, in her case, flying from LA to NY takes about 6 hours and we know she can do that. Flying from NY to London takes about the same amount of time, plus or minus an hour. She can fly to NY and Australia to promote her movie but not to spend a few days with the man she loves?? Are you kidding??

What about him. he's too busy to spend fly into NY (takes 6 - 7 hours) to meet her there? Are you kidding?? Listen, there are plenty of busy people in this world, quite literally high flying financial executives earning millions of dollars, who commute from Europe to NY to see loved ones at the end of the week or every other week. fly out of London to NY on Friday evening, return to London on Sunday night on the red eye. But he is so busy he can't find the time to do it for nearly 2 months. Pity the concorde doesnt fly anymore or they would really run out of excuses.

Whatever, I find them highly entertaining.

Vince and Jennifer say they are dating. I'll be manipulated. hahahahaha

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments