Here Comes the Bride, With a Real Firm Backside

10/30/2006 12:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes: Click to watchWith Tom Cruise apparently concerned about her bod, Katie Holmes proved he has little reason to worry as she showed up to his daughter's soccer game lookin' hot over the weekend.

According to sources, Cruise was willing to do whatever it takes so his bride-to-be "looks the best that she can walking next to him down the aisle," and so far ... it's working! As the wedding date rapidly approaches, Holmes is clearly ready to swap I-do's, looking toned up and slimmed down for the Giorgio Armani wedding dress she'll reportedly be wearing at Giorgio's Italian villa.

As she made her way to and from the game, Holmes looked as though she took a play straight out of the Tom Cruise "How to Treat the Paparazzi" playbook -- acting overly gracious to photogs and walking extremely slow so nobody missed the shot.

The two are set to marry November 18th in Italy.

Kate

Seriously. This site isn't snarky enough. If you're going to act like Tom and/or Katie are anything but out of their freaking minds, then you're not funny enough. Pink is the new blog is the same way.

Way way way too nice.

Miapocca

Hippo

To The Wise Old Owl:

I love your posts and am so glad you're continuing to speak out against Scientology. However, I disagree with your opinion that Katie must be part of the Sea Org. I don't know for certain, but I believe that Sea Org members are worked to the bone, and celebrities such as herself and Tom are given the royal treatment. From what I hear, celebrities are insulated from the abuses meted out to "regular" members. My guess is that Katie is being courted and fawned over.

Only a guess, I have no way of knowing.

GOAWAY

FREE KATIE!!!!!!!!!

jpre

FREE TOM FROM THE BITCH GOLDIGGER!!!!

FREE TOM!
FREE TOM!
FREE TOM!
FREE TOM!

I'm sick of all these bitches without any talent using gorgeous men to advance their carrer!

RUN TOM RUN!!! DONT SIGN THE FUCKING CONTRACT!

YOU LOOK SO UNHAPPY THESE DAYS. LEAVE HER
YOU DONT CARE FOR HER ALREADY. YOU ARE NOT EVEN LOOKING AT HER. SHE IS UGLY! AND TOTALLY STUPID

SHE IS AS SKINNY AS SHE WAS BEFORE MEETING YOU!!!!

Di

Katie should be concerned about how Tom looks. He looks so fat lately.

Lori

Katie Holmes is so sweet and polite to the papparazzi. Nice, refreshing change from all the psycho-celebrities out there.

sourapples

#3 Why can't more celebs treat the paparazzi this way?

So true.. if you know they are going to follow you to an even why not let them get their pic and be done with it. You really don't want them to catch you when you look like crap.

Michele

Geez, that was creepy. What is wrong with her? I felt like walking behind her and shoving her to speed up. Very creepy.

the wise old owl

Post #43 Hippo : You are absolutely correct. They do work them very diligently. Mopping floors, cleaning toilets, very menial tasks. I was being sarcastic when I made that remark. Saying that her Sea Org. work was the strict workouts that Tom has instructed her to do.

I saw those pictures of her backside and she has no ass left what so ever. She is starting to take on the transformation of a MAN. Just the way Tom likes it. Large sholders, no ass, straight up and down with no curves. Hmmm. If he closes his eyes tight enough. He can pretend as he touches her that she is a man. Problem solved. As far her missing the most important factor......a johnson. There is always a strap - on.

the wise old owl

Post #48 GIGI: Read post # 36

Eli

#52 In case you havent noticed Katie is never seen with her supposed kid either!

Sorry but something is wrong with her, why is she walking so slow? Im sure its not that she wants her pic taking...she looked like she was in pain or something, well maybe shes working out to much!

For all you idiots that blame Tom for her supposesably horrible life...shame on you, women dont have to do what their told, so if she does it is cause she wants to, she has enough money to live on her own and if single moms do it why cant she?

Plus I dont think Tom is so bad, and she knew what his religion was so hey you picked him you must like it. My only question is..What their ever even a baby Suri?

Eli

I completely agree #55, Why blame Tom?

Katie although young is a grown woman she looked past religion and saw money signs when she met Cruise!

She has the life, Idont feel sorry for celebs at all, I feel sorry for kids with cancer or people with Aids or starving poor people....well you catch my drift. but celebs they get whatever they want, they do what they want when they want so stop feeling so sorry for the girl!

I to wonder if Suri even was real to begin with? As parents they do suck, I dont care about media or not, you can take your kid out once in a while and if Tom is so bad why does she still want to marry him? He cant be that bad when shes thinking of marriage ans sh*t!

justme

Kate is a big girl and obviously digs Scientology. She seems like a very caring, nurturing mum too. Tom is obviously serious about his role as a father. Any child should be so lucky.

The wedding is probably going to be spectacular. I can't wait to see the dress. But I heard they're not going to let any press in. Bummed, but I don't blame them.

To the ignoramus who accused her of being drugged because she was walking slow, watch the video again - her body guard is walking in front of her to push the paparazzi out of the way you idiot! The paparazzi are like locusts, they practically suffocate their target. She's lucky she's even able to move forward.

Hippo

To The Wise Old Owl:

Sorry I didn't quite catch the sarcasm in your voice. That's the trouble with message boards.

I am in the middle of a book about L. Ron Hubbard and the origins of the Sea Org and the horrible, horrible treatment those unfortunate people endured. Unspeakable.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments