Anna Nicole: A Morning of Mourning

11/2/2006 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith was seen on both The Today Show and Good Morning America today, beaming about her new baby, Dannielynn, and openly weeping for her deceased son, Daniel.

Both shows ran footage of Anna Nicole talking about how she feels that "everyone is throwing everything on us at our lowest point." Including heaps of dough for photos.

This morning was the first time fans could see Anna answer questions since the terrible tragedy, apparently taped before her hospitalization for pneumonia. Get well soon, Vickie Lynn!

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

Visit the Anna Nicole TMZ site - "Court Orders Anna Nicole to Scram" for the most recent debate comments.

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

Does anyone know how we can EMAIL Entertainment Tonight to give them our opinions of their world exclusive interview on Anna?

Who remembers when Carroll O'Connor (Archie Bunker) was so distraught over his son's drug related death, and he pursued and tracked down the drug DEALER and made sure he faced justice?

If Daniel "was" using drugs ..... why isn't Momma Anna tracking down who gave the deadly drugs to her son that caused his death?????? Who was his supplier?

Wonder if Anna can produce ANY eye witnesses that EVER saw Daniel use drugs (other than HKS or Himmie who would lie for her/themselves)?

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

"Get well soon, Vickie Lynn!"
yes....and go get a DNA test done on your daughter .... and give your deposition in the paternity case .... and PAY for the home you are living in

I think it is peculiar, to say the least, that HKS and ANS are "using" Entertainment Tonight" to send messages to the public. And messages that do NOT address the serious questions that thinking people have for them.

Instead of telling the public what you think .... why not have the DNA test taken ... then do public interviews and tell the public what you think of the results? Why not give your depositions and put down on paper, under oath, what you "think" and what you want the public to know? Why not show the public a signed sealed title to the house in Anna's name? Why not show a bank withdrawal or cancelled check showing where Anna paid "anybody" a million for the home?

Why ask the public to feel sorry for you, and not pass judgment, when you are not willing to give the public any real answers or FACTS or proof that others are treating you badly?

Anna could put to rest a LOT of the uproar and bashing if she would just take care of business in an ethical way and have the DNA test done. Then it is not speculation .... it is basing an opinion on FACTS.

Jennifer Scott

Does anyone have any updates on the ANS, HKS, LB saga? I've been away for a few days, so any updates would be great. Thanks!

Charisma Rules

Who was Daniel's supplier? Anna Nicole Smith.

Ilona

The headline grabber here, "Let's Get the Party Started," is distasteful.

Inquiring Mind, you obviously feel as though Anna and Howard should acquiesce to the demands currently being placed on them; perhaps you've forgotten that they owe the public nothing and that what they ultimately decide to do will be done independent of satisfying the public's thirst for immediate gratification..

I think that Anna has been victim to an unrelenting, heartless succession of public sucker punches. Thus far, Howard has been there to deflect much of the abuse intended for Anna.

The people who are so vigorously pursuing their "rights" at the expense of Anna Nicole's profound pain have only themselves to blame for any alleged delays or noncompliance. Give the poor woman a chance to absorb the horrific details of her son's death before burying her, too, in every sense of the word.

Larry Birkhead has a right, I think, to pursue the paternity issue; however, he might have had the sense to wait for the shock of Daniel's demise to sink in before exhibiting his case.for world consumption. Dannielynn isn't going to grow up and walk out of his life overnight if it turns out she is, in fact, his daughter and not Howard's. Surely, Larry Birkhead could have waited.

Anna Nicole and Howard had every right to express their sorrow over Daniel's death in whichever way they chose. They did not need the public's approval first. It's no one's business why Daniel was not buried according to a publicly-imposed timetable. It appears now, in hindsight, that there may have been other toxicology tests that required completion.

Neither Anna nor Howard needed to explain a thing to the "inquiring minds" of this world.

jfp

some day if we are lucky she will lock herself into a dark room collect her urine and grow her nails a mile long.

Brandi

Maybe if Thompson quits paying the utility bills and the security team she will movew out quicker. She can not live there if she has no power, furthermore, he can have those services disconnected since they are in his name or his family's name. Then what will she do, flee to another country?

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

I just saw snippets of the Entertainment Tonight interview(s) on The Insider show....and it looks like they are gonna draaaaaaaaaggggggg this out over several airings on Thursday .... Friday ..... Monday ..........

HKS already gave us all the heart breaking gorey details of how they discovered Daniel dead and Anna's reaction ...... why do they torture Anna by reliving it and retelling it on ET? We understand that she is devastated over his death .... we don't need to see her shaking and sobbing to believe it.

If ANS and HKS want to say they are in love ... OK. I don't need to see them kissing on tv or hear how she attacked him and when they fell in love. Their romance is of no interest to me. If they loved each other so much and the baby girl, they would have the DNA test done and put that nagging issue to rest.

However.... even though she truly is grieving ..... that does not mean that other issues should be ignored and not dealt with properly. Do the DNA test, take the depositions, pay for the house, find out where Daniel got the Methadone.

I think it is shocking that ANS and HKS are doing tv show interviews in the house that she has not paid a penny for and does not own and has been asked to vacate!

Anna and Howie cannot go on Larry King and Entertainment Tonight and then at the same time tell the public and media and paparrazzi "Leave us alone"! They invite us into their private lives. They invite judgement and criticism.

JURY OF YOUR PEERS

and..... just as we KNEW would happen ...... now Anna is "sharing" the FUNERAL photos and the baby's delivery room photos ........

My heart hurts for the REAL father of that baby girl .... seeing all these photos of HIS baby with Howie in the Daddy position.

the wise old owl

Post #6 Tru Katsch: My goodness. What planet did you fall off.??? The sympathy factor is all played out with this poser. I am siding with Inquiring Mind. SHe/ he has done the homework. Well informed and able to sense an " OPPORTUNIST " like Anna who prays on assuming individuals( such as yourself. ) who want to believe only the "best " in people.

Save your sympathy for someone who is more deserving . Anna's consistantcy on making poor judgement calls is nortorious. Forget about defendning Anna. Put your gracious and compassionate thoughts in the right place. Focus them on Danielynn. Remember............Anna is alive and Daniel isn't. If Daniel had not gone to visit his mother. He would still be allive. His death is a direct result of litigating circumstances that occured because of Anna. I wish you could prove me wrong. But I have a feeling. ...... it is you that will be proven wrong.

candace

Now I know ya'll are going crazy, you're furious and pissed, so why are you doing it to Anna? I don't wish what she's going through on even Bin Laden. It's terrible, That poor woman. And her baby, is so beautiful, oh my gosh Anna did a great job, she looks like her and Daniel, she has the cutest brown eyes. Anna is a fighter, she will get through this, all she needs is DanniLynn and Howard and she'll be fine. Good Lord I feel sorry for her.

diva

Wise old owl, i think the word is MITIGATING circumstances. I have asked this on the other boards, but i will ask again: HOW DO YOU KNOW??? How do you know that Daniel wouldnt have died that day, anyway? Several of the drugs that were found, in TRACE AMOUNTS in his system are drugs that have a cumulative effect, drugs that dont kick in the minute, hour, day, or even week you take them. They are not like ritalin, which doesnt stay in the body for more than a few hours, they are drugs that take a long time to build up and leave the system. Thats why is is recommended that the person taking them not stop taking them when they think the things arent working, just to keep at it because they WILL work when enough is in the system. My grandmother suffered from depression and wouldnt take her medications after a few days because she claimed they didnt work, but the truth is, she didnt give them a chance. SO... and where does everyone keep reading that it was reported that the drugs in Daniel's system were at LETHAL mounts? I have read that they were at TRACE amounts.

I have addressed this several times and so far no one has responded, but why does everyone keep saying ANS is responsible for Daniel's drug use? Why does everyone think that her drug use had ANYTHING to do with whether or not Daniel did drugs? Daniel was TWENTY YEARS OLD!! He was old enough to make up his own mind about things, and if he chose to take prescription drugs, for his apparent depression, how is ANS responsible for that? Think about what you are saying. And besides, dont most children REBEL against their parents and do just the OPPOSITE of what their parents want, at least for a while? I have friends whose parents did drugs (pot) and smoked cigarettes like chimneys and my friends have NEVER been high or smoked cigarettes. What about that?

I pose this question to you. What if Daniel had died that day, in the states, instead of in the Bahamas? Would all of you still be blaming ANS and HKS for his death?

Again, I am not defending ANS or HKS, I am simply asking you to look at other possiblities than the ones you seem so focused on now.

Smart,Handsome and well endowed

Hey I don't know about anyone else, but I do NOT take the time to read these 1500word thesis's that some of you seem to believe that the rest of humanity really NEEDS to read. I don't need no lecture, sorry. But don't let that stop you, please go on. I am sure that it is just me and everyone else is too polite to say anything.
Hey, what do I know: I might be missing some really insightful stuff, Or you might think of it like when you scold a cat: They aren't listening and they don't care.
CONTINUE!
THANKS FOR BORING US TO DEATH!
HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU HOW FASCINATING YOU ARE?
BEAUTIFUL AND FASCINATING
Yawn...zzzzzzzzzzz.
I don't wanna go to school....

Howard Stern is Americas Most Hated Man

13. You all are mean people. Let's see how it feel, everyone's mom is a whore, she is a STD infected slut, and I hope a bomb drops on your house blowing everyone you love into pieces.

Posted at 10:53PM on Nov 2nd 2006 by candace
___________________________________________________

Candace sugah if you'll post your addresss I'll have the men in little white coats pick you up and drop you off at The Belford Mental Clinic.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments