Fed-Ex Bounced Check on eBay

11/9/2006 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin FederlineBefore K-Fed was knocking up Britney, he was knocking up Shar Jackson. Mr. Federline was so busy getting busy, he seemed to be having trouble making rent. A rent check from Kevin has made its way onto eBay -- with INSUFFICIENT FUNDS stamped on it! Classy!

Things picked up after he hooked up with Britney; enough that someone had the neat idea to get Kev to autograph a microphone. He signed it, prophetically, "America's Most Hated."

wth

Glad that trailer trash dumped K-fed the crackhead!

He's a talentless idiot! I had the sheer displeasure of hearing one song of his where he compares his love for weed for the love of his "wife." I'm sure he'll make a real model parent.

As for the check--Why is his name and address hand-written, while normal people's checks are usually printed by the bank or private check company?

I hope someone stuffs that mic up his ass! He needs to change his rap name to K-Fag!

Hello Kitty

Ouch

Cutie

Where is it? How can I view it? All I see is stuff on how to make money..........

kelly

#20 now come one, even paris isnt stupid enough to hook up with kflog, we all know she is a taker not a giver. No money for him to steal there, he is not an heir to anything other than bad hygiene, and undeserved cockiness. Now lindsay, that's a different story, she loves other ppls left over's.

nofanhere

I still think he should start selling his sperm. He obviously has some powerful "swimmers". This could be his next money making career!

Stephanie

kevin is a complete looser I feel real sorry for the people who actually bought his cd when i herd he was making one i thought it was a complete joke the people who got those cds probably got them from their grandmother and now is being used a a cup coaster brittney is a joke too I am soooooooo sorry for these children there gonna be in therapy at the age of 3 if my mom was btittney spears and my dad K**** head i wouldn't care how much money they had id run away from home for sure change my name and never look back

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3