Aniston Buggin' Out

11/10/2006 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like the circus has come to Jennifer Aniston's house -- the flea, tick, and termite circus, that is.

Jen's $15 million Beverly Hills estate was fully under wraps for a fumigation treatment -- but exterminators were kind enough to clothe the manse in a rather fetching blue and gold number.

Then again, she might be following her own lead by getting incredibly paparazzi-proof, even at home.

Related

Articles

Photos

gl

HAHAHA good shes f***ing ugly

gl

I went and saw The Breakup just so I could laugh at her crying and getting broken up with. Unfortunately, I started going into convulsions and had to be hospitalized after watching the scene where it shows her sick little butt. I've already sent her the medical bill.

no pervs allowed

Guess that what happens, when you pull your boyfriends out of your dark, damp crevise. They bring their posse and then you have to clean up after the party.

SICK IGNORANCE

You they say she is so cute. Look at that face of hers.

Whatever

LOL number 1#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wewearshort-shorts

And this is considered an interesting article because??? C'mon, TMZ, give us something worth reading!

RAMA LAMA DING DONG

HEY #2 - DAMN RIGHT SHE'S HOT - I'D DO HER OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

me

You all are such idiots and just jealous. I hope termites infest your homes and you don't have the money to get rid of them. Your idiots!

jennifer

Can she somehow blame this on Brad, or is this a new house since the divorce?

moretocome

Hope she in there, she needs a good tick dip if anyone does.

moretocome

I agree, she'll have to blame someone publicly. She has for any other bad thing that's ever happens to her. Or is that just her fans? I can't remember.

Karen

Hey Harve and the gang - slow news day?. You come off credible on stuff and I give you the benefit of the doubt - but then you blow it. Shame on you. I'll be back tonight, throwing a shoe through the TV screen when Harve's ugly mug shows up on Showbiz Tonight.

What in the world did Jen ever do to you? Does Janice Min write your stuff?

You know, there's a whole world on celeb scandal out there. How about some investigative work?

evelyn

damn she's fugly

ass

Forget the termites, they need to start showing better pictures of her! Damn.

moretocome

Looks it's one of the 10 celebrities TMZ follows around. And she's getting her house tented. God good almightly that's news!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments