Pitt Buys Maddox a Helicopter

11/10/2006 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aw cute. Maddox has a big booboo on his cheek, and daddy Brad stops at a street vendor in Pune, India to buy him a toy copter.

Brad paid 200 rupees ($4.50) for the toy; about half a day's pay for the average Indian.

A kiss from daddy would make us feel better.

moretocome

What a sweet litle boy. Oh and Maddox is cute as well.

Frankie

Looks like Maddox got the sh*t beat out of him! Angelina probably went Adams Family on his ass! The circus is still in town eh?

hope

Nice pics. Thanks for posting.

moretocome

Yeah that's right Tucker we all believe Angelina is a child beater. Get bent!

It may be a joke to you but child abuse is nothing to joke about, believe me. Sorry, I know sarcasm can be fun but that's going a little too far.

Maddox is so very cute. Makes your heart melt. He's going to be a real looker just like his daddy.

jan

Brad is the real deal..after a long week in LA and a 20 plus air trip he is up and out with his son....gotta love it...and them

Ok

He's adorable! I remember when I was that age (about 5 or 6) I was very clumsy. I walked/ran into a few poles and always had a black eye.
LoL

wtf over

Could at least thrown him a $20 - the cheap a-hole.

Bettsie

Who does brad and angelina think they are? Please just go away with your assortment of ophans. With all their money their still not happy....

Kat

Cute, cute, cute

Father and son - perfect picture.

Kat

What makes you think they are not happy Elizabeth? They seem quite happy to me.

And you sound a bit jelaous of their money - well go and become a movie start yourself and then you'll have lots of money. Easy, beasy right?

Kat

El Cheapo,

You are probably just another ignorant American who has never left their neighbourhood. I've been to India and if you pay that kind of money ($20) to a street vendor you will be swamped and crushed by a croud. There is so much poverty there that you don't know where to start. You can go around handing people money - it won't solve the probelm plus it is ofensive.

Learn a little bit about the outside world first before you come up with a statement like that. Geez..

Frankie

#3 GET REAL! Maddox looking like his daddy? Who? Arm Pitt? LMAO! How do you figure?

As for abuse, I wouldn't put past Angelina, in case you haven't noticed she's NO saint!

SICK IGNORANCE

# Evans, What is wrong with you. Here's Brad with his son and doing the right thing and all you can say is go away. You act like they did something to you. He has become a really good father and I think they make a very good couple. Good for him. Elizabeth get a life and stop hating.

moretocome

Learn to read Tucker. I did not say he looks like his daddy. I said he's a "looker" like his daddy is. There's a difference.

Again try making all the lames jokes you want, child abuse is not funny.

Miss Smith