Brad & Angie Split!

11/13/2006 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Relax! They left India. Angie has apparently wrapped the India portion of the Daniel Pearl movie, "A Mighty Heart."

Brangelina and company made their gorgeous way to the airport in Pune yesterday, with Brad carrying baby Shiloh (who again remained hidden from view) and Angie holding Maddox's hand and carrying Zahara. The family was seen off by very few paparazzi, a far cry from the crush they will undoubtedly face once they return to California.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Jason

I remember that I wrapped my son from head to toe until he was about 1. He got sick easily so I always wrapped him. Now 2 years later, I let him run freely without any blankets covering him.

As for the sunglasses, I wear sunglasses all the time and I wish my sun would wear them too. But HELLO he is two...he refuses to wear sunglasses. People with children would understand that most children refuse to wear sunglasses blocks their vision. I also would prefer my son wear a hat but some children just refuse to wear hats.

As for those bagging on Angelina and Brad for adopting outside our country. Ask yourself, what have you done? What have you done for Katrina? Have you ever adopted?

What has the world come to?

Carolyn

If you have no money and you live in another country they will be your friend. If you have money, a camera or you are from America they could care less. Why not help people in your own country? You go save the world yet you will be brutal when it comes to the camera or a crowd. You want the laws changed so everyone can marry yet what have you done for America other than complain? I feel they could care less about any of us in America and they should just stay in Africa with the bamboo they are better off. They are two very unhappy people that think if they can save the entire world they will somehow feel like their lives will mean something or make them happy yet one can save the whole world and still lose their sole. Its a heart condition. What good is it to do so much for so many people and turn around and curse your neighbor?

Monica

This is the perfect scenario where people love to remember the bad and forget the good.

So just because Brad and Angelina choose to adopt third world children, they've abandonned their country?

What kind of twisted thinking is that?

And if my memory serves me correctly, Brad was one of the few actors that pushed for "The One" fundraising to help Katrina victims. And he has been linked to charities to help rebuild New Orleans. He and ex president Jimmy Carter were photographed helping build homes for Katrina victims just a few weeks ago.

Helen

I can bet if they"re coming back home to the U.S. they won't be staying long ,Angie will have them off to another country in no time ,for one reason she has no female friends here,I think she is ashamed of herself,Brad gets all the attention and she can't stand it !

jan

THEY ALREADY HAVE 2 GIRLS WHY MAKE A SISSY OUT OF THERE SON?????

SHERI

WHAT A SHAME. PARADING THE KIDS AROUND LIKE SHOW PIECES, AND COME ON. LETS LEARN MADDOX SOME DISCIPLINE IN HIS LIFE. THAT HAIR CUT AND STYLE IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! JUST ANYTHING GOES....WHAT KIND OF IMPRESSION IS HE GETTING, THINK ABOUT WHEN HE ACTUALLY GROWS UP!! SCARY, RIGHT???? AS PARENTS THAT WANT EVERYONE TO THINK WHAT WONDERFUL THINGS THEY ARE DOING FOR THE WORLD, PLEASE START AT HOME LIKE THE REST OF US......

moretocome

I like these two and wish there were more people just like them. They are an inspiration to the rest of us to do something other than bitch and moan. I just had a baby and plan to adopt the next child. I want a huge family and I’ll teach them all to be kind and nice to others. Not to be judgmental before they get to know the real person.

Amateur Expert

I do find it strange that they always cover up Shiloh and not the other two kids; however, I do to a certain point understand why. They know that a shot of the supposed "golden child" is worth mega bucks, so why give that opportunity to those piranas that would use that picture for their own selfish gain. Although they themselves would sell it to the proper bidder, however that money goes towards a good cause! Besides...Angelina donates a third of her salary to her charities... and how do they parade their children around.. when it is the paparazzi that STALK them for those shots? They're doing things that every parent undertakes with kids: spend quality time...so if that's called parading.. then I guess all parents are guilty of it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7