Cam and Justin's CrazyExpensiveBeachPad

11/15/2006 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake have reportedly just purchased a beachfront estate in Hawaii, but from the looks of it, they might've bought an entire village.

The actress and the pop star shelled out close to $16.9 million for the compound in Oahu (the windward side), according to the Los Angeles Times Hot Property column, with 1.5 acres of land and 100 feet of beach all to themselves. And if things aren't going so well between them, they'll have plenty of bedrooms to retreat to and bathrooms to weep in -- the property has 12 bedrooms and nine bathrooms on its 11,000 square foot premises.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

I DONT EVEN SEE A HOUSE 11,000 SQ FT .

crusty

This is NOT the house they bought. I have the shots of the real house.

girly

Wow almost 17 million for a house their only gonna vaction at every now & then! Must be nice, I hope they have a contract that says who gets the house when they break up!

Laurie R

what an idiot that kid is. who would shack up w/CD??? she's too old for him and not too attractive. i haven't bother to see a movie of her's since my best friend's wedding. she's always snarling at the press 'oh, don't take my picture'....she makes me ill. maybe she'll move there permanently and drop out of sight.

Wicked

Congrat's to Justin and Cameron. I think they are adorable together and make each other happy. Why shouldn't they buy an expensive home?..they can afford it.

Sorry Brit...you did blow it with Justin and I doubt you will ever get over it. Just move on with your life.

Lauren

#1, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are just jealous because unlike Justin and Cameron, you are ugly and poor and could never dream of owning a piece of ass, much less than this piece of real estate. Good for Justin and Cameron. I hope they enjoy their new pad. Maybe we will see pics of JT surfing shirtless soon?

Lauren

Yeah, poor Brit. She could have been with Justin, Mr. Oahu himself but instead married that "i wish i were a black man" trash that the world hates. But the girl looks great now. Maybe she will find another man as good as Justin. As for Cameron, GOOD JOB, GIRL! That's the 2nd hottest man I've ever seen (Husband is the 1st, sorry, CD I got ya beat on that one)

steve

I think he's a closet case, if you know what I mean

"light in the loafers"

and she's looking old lately

Wicked

sorry #6 steve..Cameron is still quite beautiful and she is very sweet....and yes, I have been introduced to her...although briefly, I observed her all evening. Justin being gay...I've heard all the rumours...I don't believe it, and I don't care.

I think maybe you are just jealous boyfriend.

chopchop

#3 Lauren, Do you even know #1??! Why would you call someone rude names when you have no idea who they are??!! Very Childish Dear!!! Grow Up!

Lori

Good for them hawaii is great. I saw Justin & Brit there in2000, she was acting very ditzy.lol maybe next time I will see him and Cam..Because everyone knows no beach in hawaii is private...

girly

For your info #3 I am not poor! I a middle class women who works hard to get what I want! I also have cofidence so you have not hurt my feelings calling me ugly when you don't even know what I look like!

Candice

Okay now...blah blah blah....Congrats for him being able to afford that...I wish I could...and about the person that says that Britney chose the wannabe "black man" btw...I think Britney likes guys that like hip hop. and R&B..Which is also Justin Timberlake..Justin will always have an urban music sound..because thats what he likes...he likes soul..everybody knows that...and I think thats what Britney likes..a guy that has soul and likes hip hop..I do agree that she should of stayed with Justin..but then again she cheated..but like Justin's song "What goes around"

Tipper

LMAO WELCOME HOME PAPA SMURF AND SMURFETTE!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV

I'll just say that that place looks pretty sick.

Oh, and CD is crazy and annoying. But JT isn't much better.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments