TMZ to Rosie: How Dare You!

11/17/2006 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell took a shot at TMZ this morning on "The View," accusing us of outing gay celebs in the same way that PerezHilton.com has done. Not that there's anything wrong with coming out of the closet, but -- yo, Ro! -- get your facts straight! TMZ has, for the record, never outed anyone; gay, bisexual, alien or otherwise, and that's really not what we're about.

O'Donnell was talking about her own gay admission to Warner Bros. execs when she started her talk show back in 1995, and said that she kept it mainly under wraps to avoid controversy. But, she added, "At the time when my show was on, there was no Drudge Report, there was no Perez Hilton, there was no TMZ, and you could be gay and have a big successful career and no one would ask you -- no journalist ever asked me."

Frankly, Rosie, we at TMZ don't shy away from the tough questions, but we're not in the business of outing people -- so back off, girlfriend!

julee

I think coming out is better then hiding it. I know many bisexuals hide themselves first, however, after staying on biloves.com for some time, they think they should come out.

robin shook

rosie no one has ever said clay was gay or not and no cares personally i was offended my ripas attitudude clay may have acted un professional by covering her mouth but someone needs to remind her that cohosts should be able to speak. he politely asked her to let him speak and she kept on and on in my opion she got what she deserved. she is not professional as she calls it at all by not letting co host cohost they are not ther for her window dressing as she runs over them. if she was such a professional nothing would have been said about the incident on mondays show kelly ripa has no class .

Shock

We can only hope, and yes pray, that Rosie will go away. Her time is up. In fact, didn't I see her listed on an "people who are out" list (no pun intended)???

kaven kaines

Fuck Rosie and her chosen life style you choose to be gay you choose to have attention drawn to you you are a fucking freak why cause it is unnatural that means against nature cant have children with that life style you chose so your a fucking freak kill yourself already please do us all a favor along with the rest of you fags.

ken mcfarlane

Rosie you ani't nothing but a dyke!! You should keep your sexual preferences private be it gay or straight. You so called stars do not hold a candle to former stars of the past. Just crawl in a hole somewhere and pull the dirt over you. Go Kelly Rippa. Rip Rosie a new one!! May be she won't waste it this time!!!

Ken

kiets

rosie how do you know what anyone is thinking.you are just paranoid about your own sexuality problem.

Barb Stanfield

Rosie makes me want to throw up ..she is a pig, look at the wway they dress her...tent clothes, she crosses her leg like she were a man when she settles down for an interview!!! The View is never going to make it with her...or Baw Baw for that matter..they both make sure the camera is on them before they mouth off...Baw Baw needs a good hair piece, the scalp is showing!!!!!! Rosie needs a hair cut..like that crap flowing down her back make her a girl????

Victor

Rosie O'Donnell has some nerve, complaining about whom outs whom. Motor mouth did a pretty good job of outing "I'm not gay, today" Clay Aiken. Hell, for someone that has kept his "secret" a "secret" for so long, he goes on Regis, and some fat pig, Lesbian, manages to open her mouth and let Clay's "ghost" out of the closet. She's a damn hypocrite!

Victor

Rosie O'Donnell has some nerve, complaining about whom outs whom.
Motor mouth did a pretty good job of outing "I'm not gay, today" Clay
Aiken. Hell, for someone that has kept his "secret" a "secret" for so
long, he goes on Regis, and some fat pig, Lesbian, manages to open
her mouth and let Clay's "ghost" out of the closet. She's a damn
hypocrite!

Victor

Rosie O'Donnell has some nerve, complaining about whom outs whom.
Motor mouth did a pretty good job of outing "I'm not gay, today" Clay
Aiken. Hell, for someone that has kept his "secret" a "secret" for so
long, he goes on Regis, and some fat pig, Lesbian, manages to open
her mouth and let Clay's "ghost" out of the closet. She's a damn
hypocrite!

Kat

I don't know about you all but I am sick and tired of Rosie's "GAY" agenda on The View. Everytime she opens her ugly looking mouth, crap seems to flow out of it. She is ignorant and has the most perverted views on how family life should be and trys to impose her mixed up ideas on us.

If you are tired of this type of talk on The View too, please write in your comments on how you feel so ABC will know.

rose whyte

i think that rosie's fat ass gave baw baw a taste of the gay hood thats why baw baw wont get rid of her nasty ass and everytime she opens that nasty p***y eating mouth it makes me sick..no i wont watch the view until all pigs are OFF yes that means u rosie u smell up abc talking about PIECE OUT what is piece out and who do u hear say that? not ppl in the burbs im sure. plz view get rid of the BLOB

Bitsy Chandler Wallingford

And they fired Star Jones for being opinionated? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I can't believe I agree with Donald Trump on anything but Rosie O'Donnell is out of control. She's like a pit bull with rabies attacking everything that moves. From Tom Selleck, to Kelly Ripa, to Star Jones, to Donald Trump, to Oprah Winfrey to Tom Cruise to the entire race of Asians, first Rosie fawns all over you then she rips you to shreds.

When is Barbara going to wake up and fire Rosie? I can't even watch The View anymore, it's so disgusting.

Bitsy Chandler Wallingford

#53, First of all we're talking about Rosie here, not what happened between Kelly Ripa and Clay Aiken. But since you're in your own little world, I'll join you for a moment:

Kelly Ripa did NOT get what she deserved. She deserved respect. It was disrespectful of Clay to put his hand on Kelly's mouth to silence her. It's the Regis and Kelly show, it's not the Regis and Clay show. Even though I agree that Clay hardly got to get a word in, how about using YOUR WORDS rather than putting YOUR HANDS on people?

I agree with Sherri Shepherd that Clay wouldn't have done that to Regis.

I like Clay (whether he's gay or straight. I think he's gay and if he wants to stay in the closet, that's his business) but he was out of line.

Team Kelly!

coco puff

TMZ is as queer as Rosie, you are both disgusting, obnoxious pigs. You can't say anything nice and neither can she. Your business is gossip and so is hers. Self opinionated a**holes who do it for ratings, no difference. If I've made a falsehood, I'm sorry, but these are the facts.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments