Victoria Steals TomKat's Thunder

11/18/2006 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham: Click to watchThe end of days is here... well, at least the end of Katie Holmes' days as a free woman.

Today is the day Tom and Katie get married - finally - and the A-list guest-listers are going all out for the lavish ceremony. While guests like Will Smith, wife Jada Pinkett Smith and Brooke Shields looked classy and gave their well wishes to the couple as they left their hotel for the wedding, Victoria Beckham turned the paparazzi crush into the "Posh Show."

The former Spice Girl exited the Hassler Hotel with what can only be described as an oversized black plate wedged precariously on her head, posing for photos and turning the entranceway of the hotel into a fashion show.

With other guests like J. Lo, Richard Gere and Jenna Elfman in attendance, it sure sucks for them if they were sitting behind Beckham!

And in case you're wondering -- Cruise and Holmes have tied and knot and are officially husband and wife, their rep confirms to PEOPLE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

M'lissa Cassidy

I have NEVER seen a picture where Victoria Beckham is smiling. What's wrong with that girl. She needs to eat and quit being so arrogant.

geriwood

victoria looks awesome dont be jelause of her
can someone tell me why only fat and ugly people post on this page get a life!!!

Mare

Katie you're saved! Aliens have chosen Posh as their leaders new bride!

Tasha

Why is she the rage? She's ugly as hell to me. She looks like an anorexic lizard.

Ian

w-h-o c-a-r-e-s-?

Rachel

Oh dear Lord

shell

They are not officially husband and wife. This whole Sciencetology ceremony is not legal in Rome!

mara

oMG...who cares.......BTW that victoria is getting married to sport spice...breaking news

Eli

#3 you must care when your posting here, dont you think?

Anyways Im happy for them, congratulations TomKat!

Holly

I've never got the big deal about Posh. She's not that great looking, dresses in ill-fitting, mostly horrible designer fashions......& never ever smiles (which leads me to wonder about her personality).

p.s. I've always thought that women that wear those over sized hats to these types of events where people are sitting behind you......are very rude. They only want to be noticed. Get a clue....it's the brides big day....not yours!

Eli

You know I forgot to mention I always hated this Spice Girl, actually I hated all of them but for some reason I hated this one the most!

Me

Here are some thoughts. As weird as I think scientology is, and as much as I was worried for Katie, you can't deny the happiness you can see in those pictures of her and Tom and Suri walking out of the dinner in Rome the other night. She seems to genuinely be in love, and those were the first pictures I have seen of them together where it seems like there are actually thoughts running through Katie's head. Most of her pictures to date have been rather blank, just smiling without anything going on in the eyes, but in these pictures you can clearly see that she's extraordinarily excited to be where she is in her life. As far as the scientology is concerned, maybe one day when she is told about Xenu she will come to her senses, until then she will continue to be in love and be happy with her life. I think it will be interesting to see how their marriage goes, but I don't think it is necessarily doomed at this point, judging from the happiness she has exhibited this week awaiting the wedding. I say congratulations to them, they seem to be so happy together.

Shannon

British people wear big crazy hats, it's what they do. I don't think Posh is trying to steal any of TomKat's thunder.

Pam

This is one big farce like everything else in Tom's life. This marriage is not legal in the U.S. Who does Tom think he's fooling? I can't believe that her parents are attending. Nothing in this relationship ever sounded right and that baby is older than they claim. They dress her to look young, but you can tell she is older -- I don't believe the birth date either.

Pam