Victoria Steals TomKat's Thunder

11/18/2006 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria Beckham: Click to watchThe end of days is here... well, at least the end of Katie Holmes' days as a free woman.

Today is the day Tom and Katie get married - finally - and the A-list guest-listers are going all out for the lavish ceremony. While guests like Will Smith, wife Jada Pinkett Smith and Brooke Shields looked classy and gave their well wishes to the couple as they left their hotel for the wedding, Victoria Beckham turned the paparazzi crush into the "Posh Show."

The former Spice Girl exited the Hassler Hotel with what can only be described as an oversized black plate wedged precariously on her head, posing for photos and turning the entranceway of the hotel into a fashion show.

With other guests like J. Lo, Richard Gere and Jenna Elfman in attendance, it sure sucks for them if they were sitting behind Beckham!

And in case you're wondering -- Cruise and Holmes have tied and knot and are officially husband and wife, their rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Karin

Didn't pay much attention to TomKat until today..........beautiful family, wishing them the best !!!!

Allred Tree

Well there was a chance of rain and she didn't want to bother with an umbrella. Good thing a good stiff wind didn't come up.

Kae

#88 - I was thinking the same thing. If a stiff wind came, I'm sure the hat would take Posh with it. All 75lbs of her. Wouldn't that have been nice?

This whole wedding BS is just because Tom and his partner are now in charge of UA and have invited all the stars to come out and kiss their ass. Unfortunately, Katie now HAS to kiss his ass permanently. I'm sure she's in love - not only is she now worth X-amount of money (thanks to her prenup) but she also will be able to star in whatever she wants. Oh God help us - another terrible actress staring in a movie role that should have went to someone better all because her lips are permanently sewn to her boss's (husband's) ass.

Allred Tree

Caroline Ennis i am falling off my chair with laughter! THAT IS the perfect description.

Georgia

#70, Pmzez, I agree with you 100% and "wise old owls" and "miapocca's" comments and anybody with common sense.

Tom is NOT friends with 99% of all the celebrities that showed up. They all showed up to cash in on the FREE publicity and spectacle, plus, FREE accomodations at a Castle in Italy to take advantage of. So why wouldn't they show up for a freebie vacation? They're all a bunch of sadistic assholes who would show up with the Devil himself if he was offering free publicity and all-expense paid trip to Italy. Waitaminute, THAT's what has happened already!

Redneck Messiah

lol, mc rib sandmich...

Georgia

Great! Now I can look very forward to their divorce within the next ten years. In the meantime, and the next ten years, I and everyone in my family and friends will not buy or pay anything related to Tom Cruise or so as much will my money ever land in that cult freak's wallet ever again. All of this wedding spectacle is JUST LAUGHABLE. I am very much looking forward to the divorce and how they "amicably parted". If they don't divorce, then Tom's granted katie an extension and all the clothing, stylists, gourmet meals and personal chefs, assistants, baby handlers, maids, vacation houses, and personal trainers she wants. Ten years, twenty years, thirty years, forever - I will STILL enjoy the spectacle and the fact that my money won't EVER land in that contrived psychopath's pockets. Neither in Katie's as well.

Allred Tree

Hey Caroline - it its not a pretzel it is licorice tied in a bow. That is probably what she eats to keep her weight down. Oh how I wish these horrid strapless dresses would go away and these fake boob jobs. Don't these fools have mirrors?

Kismet

Kae, #88, you are absolutely correct! This "wedding" is a monstrous circus spectacle just BEGGING for the attention of the media. Tom Cruise AND Katie Holmes are two of the most VAINEST Assholes in the Enteratinment Industry next to Michael Jackson and up there with all corrupt CEO's of psychopathic and sociopathic corporations.

To his publicist (aka Professional Liar), Arnold Robinson - all this spectacle has not convinced me that Tom Cruise is heterosexual. He is Gay. I would know. I am Gay and proud of it!

Tom Cruise is Gay. End of Story.

Whatever

Fuck Tom and Katie and this nasty spicegirl snatch.

cam

how come none of katie's dawson's creek costars were invited to her wedding?
was only tom's friends allowed to teh wedding
or did katie lose all of them so she didn't have anyone to invite

Avery

Lol, I can't wait for the divorce. In the meantime, I will just ACT like I am happy for them (NOT!). People who go out of their way to "prove" to the world that they are "happy in love" are not truly in love. People who are truly in love, don't flaunt or find any need to prove anything. They keep their love life private and do anything to KEEP IT PRIVATE, especially their weddings. Not leak it out to the media for the world to know like Tom does!

Avery

These two are just disgusting how they pose for the media! May they both crash and burn!

Allred Tree

Dannielynne Doe, Anna Nicole's baby, is much prettier and actually appears healthier than Suri.

Roberta

Why is she stealing anyone's thunder? This woman is ugly as hell and is anorexic looking to boot. This trout pout face doesn't deserve to have David for a husband.