Dearest Mom or Mommie Dearest?

11/26/2006 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood mothers and daughters share a very special bond. Star moms are usually very particular about the way they raise their daughters, especially because they know the trials and tribulations their child will have to overcome from growing up in the spotlight. This sometimes forces that mother-daughter connection to grow stronger... but not always.
Demi moore and Talullah: click to launch
Sometimes money and attention interfere with the love, leaving only feuding and heartache. Here's a loving little look at some of Tinseltown's more famous celeb moms and their female offspring.

What the Heck!!!!!

WHY DONT YOU STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO YOU TWIT AND FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND MAYBE YOU WILL BE BETTER OF I FEEL SOME TENTION IN THE AIR MAYBE YOUR PATHETIC SELF HAS BEEN GETTING TO YOU , I OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE FULL OF HATE YOUR DOG MEAT IN MY EYES (CHANGE YOURSELF)!!

What the Heck!!!!!

AND YES I MISPELLED TUIT AS TWIT WE ALL DO IT SOMETIMES WHEN WE ARE WRITING AND WE DO NOT CHECK BACK AND I SEE YOU HAVE DONE IT A FEW TIMES TO SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND FOCUS ON YOUR IGNORANT BLOODY EMPTY HEARTED SELF>.

get a life people

Why do people come on here and trash people...You have no right to talk bad about those kids....I don't see any of ya'lls pictures with your kids on here...Get a life and try being nice.....

Thinking in Type

Sahara, God bless her, is NOT a pretty baby. With any luck she will turn into a swan when she is older.

What the Heck!!!!!

Oh by the way James q little correction you stated (or )Rosie O donell twice its actually supposed to be( on Rosie O donell twice ). its one thing if people express there opinions on adults,but venting on babies is not becoming someones opinion could be that the other baby thats is it zaharas step sister not only could look rather plain but probably could think she could look like a very okward child, only the ignorant do not think wisely, but it can go both ways.

Hamscraps

James #15. That's a mental image I could have done without! Eeeewwww.....

Lou

#8 BLACK MAN -- you blacks like your bubble-butted women, we like our woman more slender. To each their own. Dana #10 and again #13 -- is it Tourettes Syndrome that's troubling you? You've got problems kid.

boredshitless@work

DEMI MOORE HAS SOME OF THE UGLIEST KIDS I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD.....

Lenn K

This is starting to turn into a race feast and the everyday person wants no part in this stupidity. Most people have fun just talking the current events and now the racist and the race baiter have lifted their ugly and nasty heads. Go back under your racist rock, we don't need this or want this!!!

lea

OBSERVER--- you definately have issues..... but thanks for the laugh!!

Thinking in Type

Somewhat related: Why is it that we see Sahara and Maddox all over the place, but the precious biological child is never seen out and about????

Pieta

#27.....Excellent point.
"Let's parade the children that we deigned to adopt." It is their way to encourage the world to adopt, I suppose. No statement can be made with the biological kid except that the obvious gorgeous result occurs when two people who look like that procreate. I wonder if Madonna will parade David :-/

Pieta

crap...# 26 I meant................my error. I am not that egotisical, lol.

DEANNE

It is really sad to read some of the racist comments on this website. I thought
I had heard it all, but Emily 4: 28 pm, 11/26/06 takes the cake. To actually call a baby ugly and they had to go all the way into the jungle to get her is one of the sickest things I have ever heard. I don't know you sleep at night.

ass

DEEP IN ALL YOUR PUNK ASSES!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF PEOPLE MADE FUN OF YOU IN THE INTERNET PUNKS??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments