"Michael Richards" Gets His Ass Kicked

11/28/2006 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Still fuming over Michael Richards' tirade, WWE superstars JTG and Shad Gaspard (aka Cryme Tyme) decided to get even with the embattled comic by kicking the living crap out of him ... or at least someone who looks like him.

On last night's "Monday Night Raw," the WWE brutes lampooned the "Seinfeld" star's now infamous rant. In the sketch, the duo confronts a Kramer look-a-like after he calls them both the "n" word.

Let's just say ... it doesn't end with a friendly handshake.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Afiya

OK... that was stupid...

tysin

That has to be the gayest thing i've ever seen... Even Lance would be ashamed of it's gayness... WWE is for losers and that little video clip just proved it.

Simone

Give it a rest for the love of God!

We, are not amused.

Weeping Christ on the cross!
Enough Allready with the public mea culpa!
More pictures of little sluts not wearing underpants!

blah blah blah

what a poor pissed excuse of a way to perform entertainment on an incident that has spread though our world like a raging wildfire, from a diarrhea of the mouth racist MICHAEL RICHARDS! It was bad enough what he did, but nooooooooo, now it has to come back as the typical black male ganging up on one and then robbing him of his wallet
F***ING GIVE ME A BREAK WHEN IS THE WHITE AGAINST BLACK AND BLACK AGAINST WHITE GOING TO COME TO TERM
we all have to live together under gods eye as one so this sh*t does not help our society at all

U Know Who

Ah yes this makes perfect sense.

I am sure the black community is extremely proud of this. When is enough , enough? I truly hope this back fires, as it should, this is just uncalled for.

And then I heard Jesse Hijackson called for a boycott of Seinfeld season 7 DVD's. Even AFTER having Richards on his show, in which Richards apoligized for the 37th time?

ALL THE WHILE EVERYONE PRETENDS JESSE HIJACKSON ISN'T AS RACIST IF NOT MORE SO THAN MICHAEL RICHARDS COULD EVER BE?
Not to mention the HUGEST PUBLICITY WHORE ON EARTH.

Jesse Jackson Called ALL OF NYC HYMIETOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy is a pure racist adultering douche bag...

DID WE ALL CONVENIENTLY FORGET THIS ????????

???

Yes that's right lets solve everything with violence.I thought people wanted this to stop. Enough already. Why keep it going? I know it's a skit and Kramer's wasn't but why and more fuel to the fire?

coco puff

I think the real Michael Richards performance was a lot funnier and he's not even a comedian. Mike is really not sorry, the n*ggers just don't like to be told the truth and Mike had to appease these cry babies. Now, all you n*ggers can go back to killing and robbing each other. White is right, brown stick around and black get back.

Seriously

Keep kicking a dead horse. It's so over but Jesse (I'm everywhere) Jackson
will never let it die. GO AWAY ALREADY.

Candice

I loved this..this is exactly what should of happened to his racist ass

KiKi

If we had more Blacks kickin these White crackers asses, there wouldnt be a need for Jesse Jackson and Afirmtive action and all this other stuff geared toward minorities.

Smack a cracker today! It will make you feel better!

Julie

2 wrongs don't make a right. Why give celebrities so much power? What he said was stupid; shame on him. I'm over it already. 5 year olds move on quicker.

lili

I think that was GREAT! Whoever is willing to sling the mud better be ready for PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

After these two brilliant doofuses are done kicking Michael Richards, I hope they avail themselves of the opportunity to kick Chris Rock. He uses the n word more than anyone I've ever heard...puts down whites more than anyone I've ever heard...and it wasn't funny then, and it's not funny now.

What Michael Richards did was dumb. What these two did was even dumber. Move on, already. The way to begin to get along isn't to single out a member of any race and make them say 4,000 mea culpas and Hail Marys until you're satisfied that you've used them enough as your whipping boy...unless you're that media hound, Jesse "I Had An Affair and Baby Outside My Marriage, But I'll Preach Everyone ELSE'S Wrongdoings" Jackson.

blah blah blah

Butch
Tired Of All This Mess

All the more reason why our society is divided and f***ed up. Bunch of bigots and racists you are. I will pray for you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments