Leave it to Beaver

11/29/2006 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' party life has spiraled out of control over the last few weeks since she dumped K-Fed, and we have the photos to prove it. From all-nighters with Paris to her pantyless pic parade -- we've got the shots.

Seems like Brit wants to keep your jaw on the floor ... meanwhile, feast your eyes on these.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nona

I'M JUST AMAZED OF HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD IS INVADED, RAPED AND MURDERED IN ORDER FOR THE EURO-AMERICAN POP CULTURE TO BE A WAY OF LIFE? IT'S SAD. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE WORLDWIDE BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO LIVE THEIR LIVES OR THEIR CHILDREN'S LIVES WASTED WATCHING WHITE AMERICAN & BRITTISH WHORES IN THEIR HOMES. THAT'S THE REAL FIGHT & WAR. AMERICAN POP CULTURE.

PROPS TO THE WOMEN WHO REFUSE TO BE LIKE THESE PUBLIC PROSTITUTES.

Frankie

hye mommmy can u cum home naw i huggry

luv
shawn pristen

Bogart

Perhaps they are doing this for "attention" or more so the "shock value" of these sort of pix . . . myself do not find the pictures or their actions shocking, but more so REPLUSIVE! . . & as if thes celebs don't have enough pictures of them taken? It is almost as thou they are wanting to make sure you see them. . ugh to the ALL of them that we are seeing!
Honestly I don't feel one lick sorry for Britney . . . I think she knows EXACTLY what she is doing, just ashame that her family/managers/producers/publicist/so forth/so forth never taught her the right from the wrong. .
I do believe the public has been greatly duped by her & now we are seeing the TRUE Britney! Whatever happen to her claim on her site about how important it was for a Mother to be around to raise her children? Oh I am sure she is around her children some time or another but what about in the future when her children have someone somewhere mention how they know EXACTLY where Britney's kids came from. . they saw the pictures!

Bogart :P

ronny

I think I've seen enough of ol' Brits beaver. Thank you.

shan

Honestly Brit , stop it... I know that Paris is influencing you to do this but it's not worth it... My guess is that Paris will turn her back on you as she does on all her friends and will hook up with Fedex just to get back at you. She wants as much attention as possible positve or negative, it doesnt matter...

NuclearWinter

Amazing how she still manages to look like total crap. What a waste of flesh that girl is, I never understood why everyone in AMerica is so interested or cares so much about her..she's unnatractive and not a good singer at all, not to mention she cant hide the fact that she is white trash/trailor park and cant even take care of her kids correctly!! what is the big deal about Britney spears??? Americans love losers.

Ms Kris

What style & grace.......................NOT!!!!!!!!

A piece of trash that needs to be thrown away in the nearest trash can!!

Hope your little kids appreciate how you care for them!!

Julie

#2 ROFLMAO (which is really, really sad).

Becky Williams

anybody who has had a baby in the last.........let's say 6 months, shouldn't be shooting beaver to anyone. It's not very attractive.

SV

what a dumb white trash slut she is. I guess she always was! And she wants custody? K-Fed - things are looking up for you!

Lisa

#5 Do you honestly think Britney logs on to a computer to read your little comment? You people are truly, amazingly DUMB.

cmana

If she knew she was wearing a short dress and that she would be snapped, why wouldn't she go to a full serve gas station? Obviously she wanted everyone to see what they have been seeing for the past few days. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

So Sick Of...

When I grow up, I want to be just like Clitney Spears...

I want to get a record deal and sing with out having any talent what so ever

I want to fall in love with what will be know as the best thing to ever happen to me and then screw it all up by having sex with a back up dancer

I want to have a marriage that last a whole 52 hours

and then I'd like to meet a nice guy that already has a family and pregnant girl friend and make him my man

Then I am gonna have two babies back to back 'cause I think it's fun, we are gonna have so much fun there aint gonna be no car seats and we are gonna play fall out of your high chair

And we will meet our friendly social workers!

Then, I am going to lose him to make my BIG cum back

My CUM back is going to be so huge, they will be posting pictures of me every where, you'll see my face every where and my dirty bum ho too and my DirtyGina

And my whole family is gonna B so proud of me y'all

Chew that piece of gum Biatches

m