Britney Gets "Greasy"

11/30/2006 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears: Click to watchWith Paris Hilton nowhere in sight, Britney Spears settled for a D-list sidekick last night.

TMZ spotted the pop star-turned-trainwreck at the Roosevelt Hotel last night, and while she finally kept her goodies to herself, she had a posse even more pathetic than her recent late-night peep shows. Among the hangers-on; Hilton BFF Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis.

We're down for you having fun Brit, but what do you see in a guy whose claim to fame is making the word "firecrotch" synonymous with Lindsay Lohan? Ick.

Lisa

#71 LOL! You are 100% right about that!

Jennifer

Okay..she's is so not sending a good signal across...she knows that Kevin is filing for full custody of their children...you would think that she would be a good role model...because everytime you see her, she is dressed like a slut, she stays out all night...so where are the kids? they are probably stuck w/ some nanny...while Britney is out having a good O time....that is a very poor excuse for a mom! I think the kids should be taking away, far away where she won't be able to see them...but just because she is a celeb she will get off....

drew

I think that Jen is on to something with her "weepy primetime interview during February sweeps" line, I thing that one of the networks is paying her to do this so they can book her weepy interview during February sweeps and clean up. i bet if we look closer, we will find that her nanny is none other than Jeff Zucker.

ANGIE

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. ALL YOU HATERS. WHY IS IT, THAT EVERY LITTLE THING THIS GIRL DOES IS CRITICIZED SO DAMN MUCH?

SHE IS A MULTIMILLIONAIRE WORLDWIDE SUPERSTAR. AND SHE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ALL SAY. I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER NEW ALBUM TO COME OUT. AND I AM SURE HER REAL FANS WILL STICK BY HER SIDE, NO MATTER HOW BAD THE MEDIA TRIES TO MAKE HER LOOK.

GO TEAM BRITNEY GO !!

Michelle

1 week of screw ups and partying is bad judgement but it does not make you the worst mother in history. you people need to lighten up.

and i noticed Anonymous has a lot of sh*t to say for someone who wont even list her/his name.

oh and # 60 she created evil? haunted by demons? what the hell are you smokin? you must have a pearly white past!

most of you basically need to get a life and shut the f*** up!!!!

Heather

I echo what everyone else has said. Initially I was happy for Brit- thinking hey, she's going make a good comeback. Well, sadly that has not happened.
But, really...all I care about are her kids, the ones she's leaving at home with some person to take care of them while she's out being trashy.
Her youngest, is well...still rather young and I imagine still wakes up during the night wanting to be comforted by a mother that seems to be focusing less on motherhood and more on partying.
Very sad ineed...

epi

Life's too short to have to deal with all this noise. Can't we vote her off the publicity island once and for all?

CYN

Seriously brit what the hell is going on your a MOM now, there nothing
wrong with going out every once and awhile but parting and drinkng and show the world your nast privates is not cool, she complains about
being pregnant for 21/2 years, well two words BIRTH CONTROL. at this rate Kevin isnt looking so bad and now shell probably have a fight on her hands for custody. Hang it up brit your just trash!

A Man Who Knows!

She's a multi millionaire superstar because her fans, which consist of young impressionable girls made her one. I don't think the future women of America need a used up vagina flapper for a role model. I hope her "real fans" watch closely to the fall out of Britney's retarded plublicity stunt, then she could finally teach them something useful, like being a dirty girl who shows her vagina for attention makes you a whore! Why buy the cow when the milk is free? If Britney wanted attention she could have done something useful like organize a toy drive for children with cancer or arrange a concert for our troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan instead what does she do?....she chooses to spread her legs in public knowing damn well how the paparazzi opperates. Stupid Stupid girl! What a TART! Her snatch shot wasn't a mistake, how many times does a person make the same mistake in a week? Airing out your crotch in public may seem like a little mistake to you #81, but it's a deal breaker for this former fan! I am so disappointed in her. I have a younger sister who's 13, we would sing her songs all the time in my car. Now I'll have to turn the channel because I want my sister to know that behavior like that is not acceptable and there's consequences to every action good or bad. Showing your vagina to the public doesn't get you positive attention, it gets you a reputation as a whore. I feel sorry for all her "real" fans because if you're still a fan after that, it shows what you aspire to be, a piece of trash! So enjoy the show # 81 any boys looking for an easy piece will now know where to find it, at a Britney Spears concert!

ANGIE

YEAH NUMBER 85 YOU ROCK !!! NOT

QUIT HATING ALREADY, AND LEAVE HER ALONE, NOTHING THE MEDIA, OR OTHER PEOPLE SAY WIILL MAKE HER "REAL" FANS CHANGE THEIR MINDS. SO SHE MADE A MISTAKE, AND GOT DRUNK. DID YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF PINK ON HERE, DOING PRACTICALLY THE SAME THING ? NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THAT, WHY? BECAUSE BRITNEY IS A BIGGER STAR. PLUS I STILL THINK THAT THE PICTURES OF HER FRONT SIDE WERE PHOTOSHOPPED.. THAT "THING" LOOKS WAY TO CRUKED, AS I SAID NUMEROUS TIMES. AND IF THEY ARE REAL, OH FREAKEN WELL, WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE HER? I LOVE BRITNEY AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT !

PLUS, JUST BECAUSE SHE IS PARTYING AND NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR THAT MAKES HER A WH*RE AND A BAD PARENT? SO WHY IS IT OK FOR GUYS TO DO THE SAME, AND SLEEP AROUND AND THEY ARE CALLED PIMPS? LIKE K-FED FOR EXAMPLE? THIS IS THE 21'ST CENTURY AND WOMEN, ESPECIALLY CELEBRITY WOMEN, ARE ENTITLED TO DOING WHATEVER THEY WANT. THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM SL*TS OR ANYOTHER FEMALE DEGRADING TERMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO CALL THEM. ANYWAY, I'M DONE SPILLING MY GUTS, JUST CLEARING THE AIR...

SO LAY OFF, AND GET READY FOR HER NEW ALBUM. I KNOW IT'LL BE GOOD !

GO TEAM BRITNEY GO !!!

nmg1975

open your eyes,america!!! your princess is doing drugs,and a lot!! hanging with paris, lindsay, and now brandon davis. come on!!!! where is larry rudolph?? where is britney's mom?? eve whitney and courtney love could help her with some advice!!!

me

It's only some months ago when Spears boo-hooed on tv because of the
mean paparazzi. Now she spreads her legs to give them a good view. Brandon Davis slammed Lohan so tastelessly and trashy ... one couldn't upset.... just laugh. Hope he will do the same with Clitney. She deserves no better, she's fooling the public.

I can't understand all the advices. You still didn't get she WANTED to get photographed? Let her down.

tammy

Those photos are so disgusting; the scar from her recent c-section hasn't even faded yet! There's no way she is gaining any popularity among her male fans. I can understand a young mother wanting to go out perhaps a couple times in one week but she has gone completely crazy. And, she's hanging out with a known drug addict so it goes without saying that she is probably doing some drugs herself. Particularly since she just had the c-section, she probably has her own supply. Perhaps that explains some of her bizarre behavior. There is nothing particularly appealing about Brittney's looks or singing and she certainly isn't an actress so I'd say she better invest her money and make some good plans for the future because her career will never equal or exceed what it was before.

Hello Kitty

Even thought I don't care for Brandon Davis.. I can see why she did this.

Lindsay Lohan showed up at a club with K-Fed-Jerk's cd playing in her car.. and went on about how she loves him. So I guess this is a silent firecrotch.

Brandon Davis = $$$$$$$$$$$$ so that is why he gets to tag along.

Girlygirl

I thought once she dropped K-Fed she was cleaning up her act, but it seems like she has hit an all time low. Paris is on the same level as K-Fed, but I dont like the way Britney acts around her. She seems so trashy.