Courtney Love is a Smokin' Old Queen

11/30/2006 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney Love straddled a London balcony while dressed as Queen Elizabeth and took a break for a fag.

While we'd like to see the real queen get this real, we'll settle for Courtney in drag.

We'd like to go on, but that's all there is, about Miss Love, the old slag.

Whatever

Looks like an old whore.

brian scott miller

Call me crazy, But I'd still do her.

TMZ_User

Off with this bitch's head so said the Queen of England.

Deborah

LOL, you call that drag? She always looks like she is in drag! I call that trying to drag the class out of Courtney! So, why exactly is she a celebrity or getting any press at all again, I forgot!

Trish

Is the Courtney or Britney?

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY THIS

anyone who f*cks with frances bean is f*cking with my entire generation. i mean, she's like all of generation x's little cousin. seriously, everyone i've ever met between 25-30 feels this way. i don't give a crap about britney spears' kids because they'll end up rich and stupid and selfish just like all the other idiots currently making "music", but everytime i see courtney rolling around with the meth scabs over her old "vintage" 90's trackmark i want to fly out there and punch that solipsistic whore in the throat. please let the internship with stella mccartney turn into a stepsister kinda thing, because stella seems to have her head on straight and probably doesn't show up for work every day bombed out of her mind wearing a blanket she scored off a hobo.

LMFAO

LMFAO, Courtney Love does it again. Classic!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Love you Courtney! ;-)

Brother Harold, S.J.

Aren't this boring slut's fifteen minutes up?

NY

What's up with the old lady shoes and the cankles?? She really does look like the old bag .....um, I mean the queen.

Erin

For some reason, I find her fascinating. She's so loud, so vulgar...then came that mid-90's glam makeover (anyone remember which designer was responsible for that matmorphasis? I want to say Gucci, but I'm not certain)...I can't look away!

Erin

Miss Smith

Ummm .... why?

Good reporting TMZ. (Yes, she could be just wearing this outfit for the hell of it, but nice job trying to get to the bottom of it)

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY THIS

It was Versace, sort of, by way of Sharon Stone. Shaz gave Courtney her Oscar dress from the previous year and Courtney wore the hell out of it.

Philly Love