Plastic Man Offers Britney Tummy Tuck

12/5/2006 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a Christmas gift certificate for a free tummy tuck and cosmetic surgery offered by a New York cosmetic surgeon to Britney Spears, to help her regain her famous stomach and abs. Fa la la la la.

Recent photos of the pop princess rocked the Internet by showing her very obvious C-section scar, and, er, a few other things. Plastic surgeon Brad Jacobs, who has shaped over 200 Playboy bunnies, decided to offer his expertise to the former Mousketeer.

Dr. Jacobs said "Prior to getting married, having children, and withdrawing from the musical limelight, Ms. Spears had one of the best bodies in the business -- often appearing onstage in midriff-bearing outfits that showcased her six-pack," and says he is "committed to returning Britney to that form."

La la la la.

DD

That's kinda sad that he's offering this, when one who cares about a scar? She had two babies for God's sake not like she's deformed or anything. I think that's what bothers me the most! People are so set on making fun of her scar! What is so bad about a c-section scar?!

GOAWAY

If you would like to email him directly, his email address is drjacobs@drjacobs.com which can be found on his website, http://www.drjacobs.com/

Sunner

Impressive that Britney did not work on the scar. Admit it People...if you had the resouces you would do all the vainity work that most stars do. Impressive that Brtiney is happy with who she is.

Me

awesome typos by this doctor, i'd sure let him perform surgery on me

Lenn K

#31 and 32, you both are so right she can afford it, How's about being a nice guy to regular folks are a change.

HerGamEisOver

he gives her a free tummy tuck and hopes she'll pay him with a pee-pee suck, haha.........

We, are not amused.

#12 Nucking Futs

I thought it was just me!

HEY TMZ MORONS
HOW ABOUT GETTING SOME HELP TO MANAGE YOUR WEBSITE???
INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT INAPPROIATE LANGUAGE GET IT SO YOU LINKS WORK!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ALL THAT AD MONEY?

We, are not amused.

I would gladly hand this "Doctor" his surgical instruments for just a whiff and a glance (not a look or a stare) at her "Love canal". I am still waiting to hear about my application as her "panty puller upper/downer"

Sam

Maybe he can sow her nickers on while he's at it so she'll KEEP THEM ON!

Linda

Britney youre a trailor park trash whore.One week of being around the slut of all sluts made you that way Paris go kill yourself

Donotcare

I Bet He Wants To Tuck MoreThan Her Tummy!!!

sean

that doctor's an idiot.

lyiea

If you really think about it...he's kind of insulting her by telling her shes wayyyyyyy out of form according to his standards...if I got that letter I would definately consider it a insult...yep...and personally he kind of looks like a pervert I don't think I would want him touching me while Im asleep never to wake up til made to...

sicko Lambert

Of course Britney is more noticeable under the spotlight, but have to understand she's only human too and NOBODY IS PERFECT, EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES!!! Britney isn't the onley celeb that makes mistakes! Most celebrities should buy an "EX - PIRED" license instead of a "MARRIAGE" license when they get married, how many times do they have to get married?

beware of big dark HERPE caves

What about her ugly big ass neck!!!!!!!!!! That chick makes my dick shrivel, total turn OFF.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments