Celebrity Wish List: Mel Gibson

12/7/2006 1:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson: Click to watchMel's been naughty this year, but we're nice. TMZ thinks he deserves more than a lump of coal for Christmas.

What'll be waiting for him under the tree?

Watch the video to see our suggestions, then vote in the poll. Did we miss anything? Leave a comment with your ideas!

PJ

Hopefully Mel will wish for freedom from running-off-at-the mouth disease, and a life of sobriety.

One can only hope...but, considering the rash of "stuff" coming out of comedianes mouths lately---what is going on??

Loretta

O'Douls is non-alcoholic beer for non alcoholics...

luvgabe

Your poll is neither clever nor witty. Enough already. He's said he's sorry. Leave Mel alone!

Whatever

Mel needs a bar of soap so he can wash out his filthy mouth.

Reine

Can't we just move on. He did a supid thing but he didn't kill or raped anyone so leave him alone.

the fuzz

He should get the congressional medal of honor. For balls.

Jeanie

Please excuse my ignorance, but what's a menorah? (I'm sure it's something Jewish, but couldn't find it in the dictionary.)

We, are not amused.

Ask and ye shall receive...
follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menorah

We, are not amused.

...You're Welcome!

We, are not amused.

I like O'Douls...it taste just like beer, and sinces I've been drinking it I don't get my ass beat by the cops for twlling 'em "...take off that badge and gun, tough guy" Nor do I wake up with that awful taste in my mouth, next to the girl who needs a shave!

Jeanie

Thanks a bunch, Sid!....... now lay off Mel, TMZ !

Just wondering

Why don't you leave Mel Gibson alone? I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. It's been months and months, and still, every other week this comes up.

Go bash yourselves, God knows "you people" sure do deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary P. Hagin

PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE - Mel Gibson is still the hottest, most interesting thing out there. He's a good man and a great director.

maria aragon

I am sick and tired of hearing you creeps complain about Mel Gibson. He said he was sorry let it go, worst thing are going on in our country. I can't wait to see his movie, the man has so much talent. He made a mistake and has been punished enough for what he said.

sean

i'll tell you what mel should get in his stocking... some crest white strips.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments