Kidman Gets a Lift

12/11/2006 5:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman was picked up by recently-rehabbed hubby Keith Urban, from what sources say was some type of support meeting.

Kidman and Urban exchanged marriage vows in late June ... Urban took the pledge in late October.

legal_lady

She was probably at an Al-Anon meeting, which is a support group for people who have an alcoholic in their life. You guys really shouldn't be following people to these kinds of meetings - it violates other people's anonymity!

Patty

They look beautiful together, and I'm so happy for her that she got away from Tom Crazy. I wish them the best of luck.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

Why was this posted? Who cares?

ezze

That guy is G-R-O-S-S. No self-respecting country star would parade around in women's panties and streaked hair. Ban him to Australia already. UGLY

Lisa

I hope these two make it work. Nicole seems to be very nurturing and loving toward him. Keith, please get it together.

botoxed one

Nicole nurturing and loving..now that's a good one.

Nicole cares about one thing..Nicole and what everyone can do for her.

racer

If I hear the bitch pretentiously speak of acting as 'her art' one more time I will get ill! She's just another dumb hollywood bitch married to a acholic loser. I thought you were supposed to get wiser with your 2nd marriage? And she picked this? Les than a year in and there both in support groups? yeah, they're great .. LOL!!

DIEHARDKEITHFAN

THE ONLY REASON ANYONE WOULD SAY HE WAS UGLY IS IF THEY KNOW HE WOULD NEVER LOOK AT THEM TWICE

fdodgerfan

Dealing with an addict in her life, Im not even that desperate for a man!

Recovered

I I think that it is awesome that she is supporting Keith. He is an incredible artist and very brave for facing his demons. I wish them both nothing but love and support for the future. Addiction is very difficult and living with someone with an addiction is even harder. You should all give them a break. I know this first hand. Like I said before, Keith is VERY BRAVE!!

Sandy

Hope they can make it work....

Ellie

I am happy for Nicole. She deserves to be happy, just as TomKat is. No one is perfect, you all. Everyone has their weaknesses.

MemoForMom.com

good! hope he can keep it together this time!

ezze

Hey Keith! I've got a yummy yummy snack for you *opens bottle of Boones Farm*. You are a M-E-S-S.

Toni

I'm hoping this will bring that bitch down to earth a bit...Her nose has been so far n the air-I wonder how she gets oxygen at all.........She married keith to bring her back among the real people........He's country,right?
Well--I love Keith but I wouldn't marry a drunk.They are way too hard to handle.She will have to change her gypsy ways to keep him sober.She will have to stay HOME and actually be a real wife.......Thats what he wanted.I wish I could see her in a meeting........OMG!I bet she is playing it up-you know-Poor Pitiful Me......I am sticking by my man! Please Nicold-you make me ill.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments