Tyrese

Oh NOW

You Like Us!

12/11/2006 12:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TyreseFor a guy who says he hates cameras, Tyrese sure seems to find the spotlight a lot.

TMZ cameras were at the Video Game Awards in Hollywood this weekend when we ran into Tyrese, who showed us a lotta love. Last time we were face to face with this hotshot, he shouted at our cameras, "Stop f***in' filming me, man." This time he made sure to get in our good graces.

Also at the event were stunning Rachael Leigh Cook, funny guy Seth Green, and The Man of Steel -- Brandon Routh.

Jessica Biel and Wilmer Valderrama showed up looking as sleek as ever for the Breakthrough Awards. Joining them were "Dreamgirls" star Jennifer Hudson, Justin Long (you know, the Mac commercial guy), and Jared Leto.

Wrapping this edition of Star Catcher: 50 Cent and Samuel L. Jackson gave photogs just enough time to snap some quick shots.

For this and more on your favorite celebs, check out today's Star Catcher.

ezze

I'd LOVE to see PETA throw paint on a (wanna-be) gangsta. Now THAT would make news.

We, are not amused.

Not going to happen...
we LOVE animals, but we LOVE NOT GETTIN OUR ASSES KICKED more!

CharlotteBigWig

I wish more stars would wear fur and eat meat. Humans are on top of the food chain for a reason.

LOVE PINK

he's just another stupid no talent n*****. that's all, nothing less!

bethany

Does this guy look stupid or what?

An old white housewife's fur coat!!!

Please, anyone who sees him on the street, LAUGH AT HIM!!! and point

Standards are badly needed.

This is a guy?

NotJarJarBinks

TMZ correct your story, he said "Stop filming me cuz" or "cos" whichever way one cares to spell the slang for cousin.

I WISH U WOULD

Hey F@%* talking about Tyrese's sexy a**, give me 1 minute with the hating a** motherf***** that posted the comments at #5. I'll be the mother with talent that kicks your a**.