Rosie Spars with Babwa, Pulls a Star on "The View"

12/13/2006 1:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBarbara Walters and Rosie O'Donnell got into a whole fight about whether Barbara was richer than Rosie, and Rosie said she was not coming back to "The View" ... and Rosie hates all Asian people.

That was what Babwa and Rosie said we'd write today about a particularly raucous Hot Topics on "The View," and if they're going to write our copy for us, well, thanks, ladies!

The hullabaloo started when Rosie and her boss Barbara began an absurdist quarrel about who was less rich, whereupon Rosie ruthlessly mocked Star Jones' famous on-air eff-you to the show, saying, "After much prayer and counsel, I have decided that I won't be coming back to 'The View.'" She quickly rescinded, but the psychic damage was done.

But we were more than a little miffed when Joy said that such antics were what got "The View" almost nightly coverage on the syndicated showbiz news programs. Yo, Joy, how 'bout a little love for TMZ?

Seriously

Who watches this show? I don't.

alissa

tmz you are such fkn sh*t heads, they said they were joking and this sh*t would be all over the news and here we go!! tmz you people are starting to suck! your news isnt interesting at all these days and i read it less and less lol

Jeannie

I absolutely LOVE watching the View these days. I feel like there is a party going on and I'm actually invited to it! I get to sit back and be totally entertained. I even like Elizabeth a lot more these days. I think Rosie is a good balance for her. This show is TERRIFIC and I look forward to getting up every morning to watch it!

Amy

No job huh jg ?

sam

Lame!

coco puff

The liberal communist's are the ones who watch The View. The self righteous, overweight , obnoxoius Rosie and the chipmunk, plastered face Barbara make you want to vomit.

bren Keller from Troy, MI

I love the View! My friend and I call each other during the commericals and laugh our heads off! It would stink if Rosie wasn't there. She keeps us "domestic godesses" chuckling all day....

Jeannie

In responce to #4.....no I don't have a job. I am handicapped and unable to work so therefore I depend on the television for entertainment as well as the computer. I'm glad for you if you are a healthy person. Some of us are not and we look forward to entertaining television!

Amy

I'm not a big fan of Rosie but she does bring a little something to that show more so then star did........ratings would fall if she wasn't there

blah blah blah

Barbara's prediction was right on cue. Goes to show how the media whores out there take things and run with it to their own satisfaction for coverage. The media always twists things out of content and then celebrities exhaust themselves trying to defend what was really said

THEY WERE JUST KIDDING TMZ

alissa

shut the f*** up #4 just because your bored doesnt give you the right to pick on people for their opinions, a**hole! freedom of speech

TJ

Here is a perfect example about media hype and false reporting. I saw The View this morning and it was not at all as you are reporting. Rosie and Barbara were joking around. Barbara was describing some posh dinner she attended with Henry Kissenger and other prominent people and Rosie was joking around about how Barbara traveled in posh circles, had expensive art in her apartment and Rose was just basically not in her league. They were laughing and enjoying the banter back and forth. They even commented about how the press would report everything out of context and sure enough TMZ has. It makes you realize most of what is reported is made up just to attract readers.

Ms Kris

Why doesn't this "person" go & hide in a hole or trash can where it belongs & NEVER come out?

Queen of nice my a__

This is NOT a nice person

They are a liar but then calls out other people they accuse of lying.

Thinks they are better than every one else.

I have only watched the View in the past when they had a quest I liked. So, I have not watched the show since 2005.

Lenn K

#9 you are right the show wouldn't be a show without Rosie. Who else would attack people if they thought a gay thought but Rosie. Who else would put down Asians if they didn't have Rosie. Also, who else would say crazy and foolish statements if they didn't have Rosie.

blah blah blah

jg

you go girl

by not entertained
we aren't entertained with you either

get a life