Lane Garrison's Baggage

12/18/2006 10:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Embattled "Prison Break" actor Lane Garrison, with his sister by his side, made his way through LAX on Saturday, as he headed home to Dallas for the holidays. Photogs tell TMZ that Garrison was carrying the popular book "When Bad Things Happen to Good People."

Earlier this month, Garrison crashed his SUV into a tree, killing 17-year-old high school student Vahagn Setian, and injuring two other teens. Garrison's blood was tested the night of the crash to determine his blood alcohol level. Results are pending.

We, are not amused.

Well...
at least he wasn't DRIVING!

nore

how much ya wanna bet they "lose" the blood results. funny, but my blood tests come back within a few days *I have tests done twice a year for my thyroid incase you were wondering* seems to me if you're driving drunk and someone dies from that result you should do time period end of story, tv star or not.

TeesMyBody.com T-Shirts

Lol, no kidding. I'm gonna forward this to my stupid daughter-in-law. She loves this guy.

TheseDays

Hopefully there's a chapter therein on how to stop making bad decisions. And if he was intoxicated and if the stories are accurate, to pick up strangers that turn out to be teens......what the hell was he thinking? Is this not twice that he's driven under the influence? Apparently good judgment eluded Garrison, one teen is dead and the other two were injured.

Sand In My Crack

Anyone seen that dude with the Dick In The Box song?? He's posted on every other story here..and here it would be appropriate.

Wicked

that book would be more appropriate to the victim and his family...Garrison should read when stupid celebs make deadly decisions

and tmz should not even be giving this ass coverage...how do you think the victim's family members feel with this ass going off on vacation to celebrate christmas, duh...stupid tmz

Anonymous

LOL someone was like "Who IS that?" And that kid totally didn't know who he was but just asked for his autograph anyway.

I'm trying not to feel bad for him -_-

Mel

Why is he allowed to leave the state? He was the driver involved in an accident that resulted in a death. Witnesses saw him drinking, and there's a blood ETOH level being hidden by lawyers.

Reswob

This guy is trying to play the innocent role "BIG TIME" --- pictures leaving church with tears and now with this book....

He needs to pay for what he did....I am tired of these CELEBS getting off....they are human...make them pay!

Sand In My Crack

Who cares about Lane Garrison's baggage? To the rest of the world right now..he IS baggage.

Jo Blo

He's hot. I'm glad he's growing his hair out.

lol, I'm waiting for entrodelflamingo and all the BHHS idiots to come out.

Jo Blo

How the hell could anyone tell what the book's title is? LOL. TMZ is full of morons. Just like when they posted that story about Britney Spears getting booed, but it was just because of the game or w/e.

Jo Blo

LANE IS NOT ON PRISON BREAK ANYMORE.

HE WAS NOT IT'S STAR.

HE IS NOT THAT FAMOUS. THANKS.

Paula

more like when good things happen to bad people...he gets to spend the holidays with his family, thanks to him one kid's parents can't say the same.

Tasha

How about reading a book called " How to f*** your life by being stupid!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments