Miss USA's "Idol" Worship

12/19/2006 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former "American Idol" wannabe, Constantine Maroulis, seems to have a fan in the nearly dethroned Miss USA Tara Conner.

Maroulis and Conner spent a night on the town at a NYC pool hall last October, partying with pop singer Ryan Cabrera and "Six Degrees" star Jay Hernandez. As seen in this video, Conner smacks Maroulis' butt and kisses him on the cheek (facial). How's that for a talent!

Before signing off, Maroulis looks straight into the camera and admits that they "have to get to some partying. You know how it is." Tara knows.

Maroulis recorded the footage as part of video diary series for People.com.

me

WHO CARES! Maroulis is a WANNA BE.......And Tara is a phony and a liar-------------they deserve each other

Mad Balls

So thats why he didn't win "idol" . The girl thought he was cute but she thinks I'm cheating on her with Paris Hilton . OH well . The obvious reason he didn't win or go further is he was just a little to rock . The leaving out of any Zep , Ozzie , or Zappa in the above metioned list of songs this season on idol are purely co-incidental . Just let these guys fade away . I agree with the general election - "idol " is done . Toast . It will take years of therapy to erase all the nasty remarks by Simon and " sleeping their way to the top " segments on ET generated by the show that these eyes have seen . Oh the damnation .

L

Well, they both have something in common--two druggie sluts that screwed their way to fame.

No place now but UP

Of course she was with Constantine. He is the next Elvis. 2007 will be the year of Constantine.

He is one super hunky slab of hot greek meat and I want to eat him up!

Donna

Constantine for god's sake take a stinking bath! You were cute and now you are doing the old man pedo thing and its not attractive. You should probably join her in rehab because we know its not her who needs rehab--its the one's taking it up the nose. She just drank a bit and got crazy - Not too smart for a public figure,,,Did you teach her how to insult your fans by calling them 40+ fatties and to blow you,,,,Your smirky face, pot belly and greasy hair dries me up completely,,,,To bad cause I am a thin 20+ that use to want you in the worst way. And then I woke up from my bad dream and all was right in the world again., You were not the Idol guy anymore--just back to being the suave greay haired uncle that you dodged all thru the Christmas holidays/ Just a disgusting man.

Tia

Did anyone see the entire press conference? WHAT'S WITH THE PSEUDO-TEARS? I think she should've been replaced. She's what young, impressaional girls look up to. People from other countries already have a low opinion of americans as is..., why have this bubblehead make it even worse?

She is not an "All-American" girl and she does NOT represent me as an american.

NYC

Constantine bothers the sh*t outta me. He has crazy in the eyes.

Hello Kitty

I'm sure her boyfriend is loving this.

"have a little mercy on Miss USA" try having some mercy for the other women who wanted to be Miss USA .

Whatever

This Crapenstein guy is back in the news? That guy's teeth were so yellow on AI he needed a damn toothbrush.

Whatever

Great two hacks acting dumb infront of a camera. Great story.