K-Fed Is Still Alive!

12/27/2006 12:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught the newly elusive Kevin Federline on his way home from dinner at Chaya Brasserie in Beverly Hills last night.

We're not sure where the FedEx is calling home since Britney kicked him out of their Malibu mansion, but he sure seemed in a hurry to get there, speeding off in a black GMC SUV.

Maybe he hocked the "'Rari" for rent money.

artroo

hate perez hilton? check out this painting of him dead! go to ebay and lookup item # 270070645080

Maxum

THIS IS A POSITIVE POSTING REGARDING K-FED BEWARE:
I think K-Fed may have lost himself in the fame and glory for the time he was married to Britney-Hey everybody, look at my cooch-Spears but remember, he got served a dose of humility and I believe as white trash as he is, he will be OK. His wife, however, is a lost cause and I believe she poses moral danger to America for two reasons: (1) People in other counrties dont know what a train wreck, white trash, skancky cooch, attention whore, failing artist she is here and think she represents American culture. (2) Our KIDS fail to see her for the wasted sperm she is and think she is really cool. All I can say is that I will take K-FED any day over Britney. K-FED is a douche bag but I believe he knows that and can be controlled. Britney is an unbelievable disaster BUT the real problem is that she doesn't even know it...... from a CULTURE ICON the girl took her image through the mud and filth and reduced it to a TABLOID ICON with almost no chances of recovery. I will buy K-FED's album just to support him in hope that he somehow gets back on his feet, take those two poor souls from Britney (his kids) and puts Britney back in her place...... K-FED coasters anyone?

in the know

K-fed is not elusive, he is broke.

Nia

The more he retreats the more I find him interesting and want to know what he's up to. He is pretty fine. I cannot tell a lie.

Chris G

What bothers me most about the whole KFed thing is the "severance" settlement he will receive after all is said and done.

Granted, he's over (and has been since his inception into the limelight), but he will financially gain more money than many many people will ever see or will have to work a lifetime to achieve. Britney's no bargain either.

Sad, sad, sad. Proves the point on how no matter how many agents, publicists, stylists and marketing pros you have on your side... white trash is white trash.

Jamilla

Where the hell he gets money to dine out (lol) am just kidding...Fedex..you are the man....

Mavourneen

And I'm supposed to care about this loser why?
What did he eat for dinner?
Did he buckle his seatbelt?

Blech. I'll take Paris Hilton for $200, Alex.

kNOXHOLLY3@AOL.COM

KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!! WHY DO YOU NOW SEEM TO WANT TO STAY HOME???EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A PARTIER...IT SEEMS LIKE EVER SINCE YOU AND BRITNEY SPLIT YOU HAVE VANISHED FROM THE SPOTLIGHT>>>>IF YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THIS TO BEGIN WITH YOU AND BRITNEY WOULD STILL BE TOGETHER AND SHE WOULD NOT BE OUT HERE SHOWING EVERYONE WHAT THE LORD GAVE HER...IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO BE A "FAMILY MAN", THEN WHY DON'T YOU AND BRITNEY TRY TO WORK IT OUT...................VISIT ME AT
WWW.BLOG.MYSPACE.COM/KONXHOLLY3
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/KNOXHOLLY3
KNOXHOLLY3@AOL.COM
C-YA

Sand In My Crack

Let's see..a douche bag or unbelievable disaster..hmmm..what's behind Door # 3 Monty???

Mad Balls

Taking one Overpriced loser over another ? did I hear anybody say its' time for three-card-monty ? K-fed and Brit deserve each other . Seems they are clueless as to what the public really wants . sure its' OK if you buy into this crap , but I don't have to buy it . K-fed is much better in most peoples minds becuase he is out-of-sight out-of-mind . Some of us do remember . His rap is crap and he is arrogant without a cause . Dickhead .

Me

Can't Kevin ever stay home and cook some of that fine single-dad-who-can-barely-identify-his kids mac 'n cheese for the brood?

Annie

K-Fed might have gotten to carried away in the spot light but I would take him over Brittney. You got to give it to him he is a good looking guy. What did Brittney think was going to happen she stole him from his pregant girl friend. She is hopeless white trash no amount of money can change that.

Annie

K-Fed would bounch back I am sure Shar would take him back

PrestonSturges

How much money would it take for TMZ et al to stop covering him? Could we start a collection now? I will put up the first dollar.

paula g

they're both a couple of white trash idiots. i actually felt happy for brittney when she left him. and now after all her disgustingness in these past few weeks i am reminded how much of a trailer trash skank she was, is, and always will be. shes too damn old for a comeback. and if by some miracle she does comeback, then i dont know who on earth would want to spend their hard earned dollars and hearing a synthesized voiceover from some expensive recording equipment-the only way she could ever sound half decent. BOOO-back to Louisiana with your ass!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments