Tyson to Cop -- "I'm an Addict"

12/29/2006 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tyson mug shotsTMZ has obtained court documents in the Mike Tyson DUI bust that went down early this morning in Scottsdale, AZ. In a statement from the arresting officer, attached to the file, the cop says that after stopping Tyson, the former fighter "stated he is an addict and has a problem."

According to the cop, tests revealed that Tyson was "under the influence of a depressant, stimulant and cannabis."

The report goes on -- "Mike admitted to possessing bags of cocaine and said he uses anytime he can get his hands on it."

The document says Tyson had "two bags of a white powder substance ... in his back left pocket. In addition a bag was located on the driver seat in a Marlboro cigarettes pack."

The cop writes, "I observed a white powder substance on the center console of the vehicle, Mike was wiping the dash off as I approached."

Tyson was informed in court today that he will be charged with felony drug possession.

CrazY DiamonD

I HATE HATE HATE this guy. He is big brute of a man, seems like a walking time bomb. I certainly would not want to be around him---He seems capable of murder- another OJ on our hands here

blah blah blah

Geeeeeeeez
Can you say REHAB?
If there is truth in this statement............................He is deeply in need of a long stay at a rehab facility! At least he did cooperate with the officer who witnessed and acted on his erratic behavior while driving his vehicle.
Thank God no one else was involved and could have been hurt!

cher769@yahoo.com

THIS GUY IS AN ALL AROUND IDIOT!

melissa

will you please put new stories at the top....who cares about mike tyson? i keep checking the site and see that and don't see that you've updated....geeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

Ray

I Wish Mikey would just go away and get HELP..Although SAD....get this kid some HELP.....I don't Feel Sorry for Him....protect US who live a Sane Life.

yacub

#1, don't hate! hate! hate! Mike needs prayers from anybody that can offer it to him, and that's what you should be doin' instead of hatin'. We're all in this world of mess right now. This time of the year, is a time of reflection. Let's change our attitude towards other human being as one of our new years resolutions. Mike have never been the best of men, but he's not the worst out there. He did get his fair shake from blood suckers out there, and now he's on his own and nobody cares. I feel for him. I will pray for him, and so should everyone who once loved his boxing skills.

billyboyhere

Ok he's an addict with drugs...whats his excuse for raping and beating females? He addicted to that too?

Genuine thug----counseling wont help, only incarceration for a lengthy time so the rest of society, in clubs, on the street and driving dont have to worry about being harmed by this animal

p1tey1

What happened to his money??? Mike Tyson used to have hundreds of millions of dollars!!!

I hear now he's working as a stud in a brothel in Nevada. He has gone from being at the top of his game and making tons of money to being a very sad, pathetic human being.

I feel sorry for him.

Mad Balls

I try to like this guy but his story speaks for itself -- rape -- bitting an ear off -- drugs -- it goes on . Hes' been living this lie for a while . I thought he was the big d*ck at a Hoe house in Nevada . Sh*t , give me P8ssy and drinks with money added and i'd never leave the compound . He needs Scientology or worse --Dr Phil . Dickhead .

Clark Judovsky

I do believe that Mike is dealing with personal struggles of abuse and neglect. It certainly shows that it extends back from childhood to growing up. Drugs are just a cover up and a second demon to be influenced and enslaved by. Find the prime source of a persons pain. You will find the powerful influence that drives a person to self destruction.
For Mike to Be arrested and jailed is part of the solution. But having a encounter with God almighty. Will certainly take care of the source driving Mikes "addictions". And also the addictions themselves.

Lenn K

First of all #1 if he capable of killing, killing OJ wouldn't be that bad of a thing. Secondly, this will end bad you can see it coming and this is past the train being off the trains, it more like waiting for the mushroom cloud after the explosion.

Diane

If that was us.. we would HAVE to post bail. or better yet, no bail or lots of$$$$$ for the bail and jail time!!!. cocaine, DUI.. and not post any bail??? give me a break!! Tyson is a nut!

carpemundus

kinda sad. how should you feel about it? check us out

We, are not amused.

I hate to say it, but Mike Tyson is one of the reasons that white people HATE black people so much!
GET AFTER 'EM SON!
Make those honkey motherf***ers piss their panties!

CHARGERS TILL THE END

CAN'T THEY JUST PUT THIS GUY AWAY ALREADY!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments