Paris Dines 'N Dashes Down Under

1/1/2007 12:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton partied on Australia's dime this week.

The hotel heiress pulled a brazen move, according to Page 6, and stiffed a restaurant after scarfing down a hamburger, frappe and mineral water. Apparently, Paris needed to apply the $8 burger bill toward her $2,200 shopping spree for jewelry and lingerie. And where, prey tell, would she get the money to pay for the shopping spree? Not to worry...Paris was paid $5 million to crown the Bondi Blonde beer girl from a sea of scantily-clad beauties.

But her visit wasn't all fun and games. Paris visited the children's ward of Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital, signing autographs and posing with sick kids. "I have a lot of New Year's resolutions," she says. "One is definitely giving back. I'm really fortunate and that's why everywhere I go I'm going to visit a children's hospital." Now if she could just show a little more love at hamburger joints.....

Jessica SimpsonDaddy Pimps Out Jessica Simpson, Again

Joe Simpson started the rumor that his daughter was dating Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo, according to Page 6. Dear ol' dad reportedly let Romo name-drop Jessica in exchange for game tickets, and the two have never even met! In reality, Romo is dating A.I. finalist Carrie Underwood, and Jess was just spotted again with John Mayer. This time around the two "buddies" were shopping for jewelry at Barney's on Madison Ave.

Justin TimberlakeJustin Timberlake: Screw Acting Lessons

Singer-turned-actor Justin Timberlake refused to take acting lessons before taking on a leading role in the upcoming movie "Alpha Dogs." IMDB News reports that the pop star feels he had enough acting experience during his "Mickey Mouse Club" days to play an accused teen killer in the gritty flick. "I thought it was a dark script, but I also thought it was a great statement, and I like to make statements," JT says.

Party Favors: K-Fed Gets in the Ring ... Busta Rhymes Might Get Busted ... Brad and Angelina Make a Surprise Visit to Panama City

Looks like Kevin Federline might have a new career after all. He'll hit the wrestling mat again today, facing off with World Wrestling Federation champ John Cena live on "Monday Night Raw." Cena body slammed K-Fed back in October ... Looks like Busta Rhymes is in trouble with the law again. Rhyme's driver filed a complaint with the police alleging the rapper beat him up ... Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt went to Panama City, visited a souvenir shop, a colonial village and the Panama Canal. The couple is considering investing in the new Biodiversity Museum, which is being designed by Frank Gehry.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

ceci

paris better not have gotten paid to show up at that hospital or make any money off those photos..if she does she's a piece of shit .

AD Jones

I'm definately looking forward to seeing K-Fed get tossed around the ring tonight. I might shed a tear or two in the process.

1234

hey TMZ, the world wrestling federation has not existed for years. it has been world wrestling entertainment ever since they got sued!!

paris video

Doug

Paris has a flat ass and looks like any average girl one wouldn't even f*** in junior high

Jessica is as dumb as soggy cornflakes and more than likely could't suck a good dick even if her whore siter taught her how

Justin - all 110 lbs of him with his screech looks and old school moves with the same moves used in all of his dance routines and him being gay... can't come across tough in a movie

KFed? - See Justin - they both f***ed a loser fat whore that has a double chin, no personality and is the most average of the average - see Paris

Rachel

Doug- you're 100% right

Sam

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! I can't believe some c**k head here in Oz falked out 5 mil so Paris "skanky butt" Hilton could come out and do some stipid new years eve party. Jeez i'm glad I wassn't the, and that dress is hidious she looks like an overgrown banana, what a dog!
As for them stupid Simpson twits, if they're dumb enough to let their old man exploit them then tough sh*t!!

Seattleite

QUOTE: [Daddy Pimps Out Jessica Simpson, Again]QUOTE

Daddy Simpson pimps out his daughter AGAIN....
If I thought he was creepy to begin with, that statement and subsequent story proves to me he IS the creepiest father alive.
I shudder to think what he may have been like as a YOUTH pastor and how he might have been with innocent children at the church where he worked.

Simone

Number 13, I live in Sydney and not all Cafe's and Restaurants incorporate their tippings into the bill. It wasn't the tip - she did not pay for the drinks full stop. I have a friend who works in the kitchen at this place and he said that she was a stuck up bitch and is definately not welcome back at the cafe again. We saw her at Bondi Beach, she acted as though she is a queen and treated so many other Aussie girls standing near her like absolute crap.

The question I put to Paris Hilton is that if she is just like any other girl and is a normal person, then why did she dress in disguise when she went to a club in the city?? Yes Paris, we saw you with your long brown wig on, and it was all over the newspapers. You didn't really fool anyone, no one just didn't approach you because so many Australians won't tolerate bimbo's like you.

Thank god you're gone, don't come back. You're a disgrace.

tired of anna nicole news

#13. I think the problem was that Paris DID NOT pay for her meal, regardless of whether or not she tipped the waitress.

maya

Hey what's up with Britney collapsing while hosting at Pur on New Year's Eve?????

Man oh man, Britney is in serious Doo-Doo. That girl is either

a)constantly wasted

b) preggers again

My guess is a.

I used to like Britney Spears but she is falling apart. I don't think she knows what the hell she is doing half the time.

disgusted

Not just a "gritty flick" Its a true story, and absolutly sick what happened to that kid. I cant believe they made this into a movie.

Psychic Clara

I love the way Paris Hilton dress, I love her clothes .

Psychic Clara.

Mia

gettheboysawayfromher

To TMZ Can you start fresh this new year, STOP writing about the same old people, pretty please, its the same old stuff, drunk bisexual, tongue kissing whores, can you come up a level or two, oh say write about ryan gosling and whats going on with his career, is he engaged to rachel mcadams, whats reese up to, please write about other people, i beg of you, and i must add , a lot of your photos are offensive, thanks for the consideration

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments