Paris: Nice Piece of Ice

1/3/2007 3:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is known for flashing some serious bling (and other things), but it was a different kind of ice that got the heiress' attention in Las Vegas.

Paris Hilton
Hilton was "singing" a track from her debut album at PURE nightclub recently, when she was pelted with an ice cube as she walked off stage. That's cold!

The on-the-rocks occasion was captured by our friends at spyonvegas.com -- and iced any possibility of an encore.

Whatever

She also got booed as well.

Mad Balls

Just someone who heard her sing the song and knew it stunk like rotting fish and was trying to keep it from rotting anymore by packing some ice . Dickhead . Not a big fan of thrown objects but this girl makes me want to hurl --chunks . Big feet , Man hands , Wonky eyes and no talent makes her one of the biggest phoneys to come down the Hollyweird linage of Inflated egos ever . We can only hope that she accidentaly swallows her nose , sneezes and chokes on her "Stars are blind " boogers . Dickhead

Lena

I might be a bad person, but this makes me giggle.

anastasia beaverhausen

i'd like to buy that person a drink

Jinxy Cat

Is anyone else wishing that was something harder tossed at her? a rock? a bullet?

Me

HAHAHAHAHA I wish that had been a giant turd!!!!!!!!!

Caroline

Ha! If they would have thrown it a little bit harder, the "star" really would've been blind! Now thaaaaaat's entertainment!

Sumumba

Good lol MAYBE IT'S JUST ME but isn't she like the ORIGINAL FEMALE version of K-FED when it comes to 'musick' ugh i mean 'music' ...

blah blah blah

Nasty Boil:
I have seen and read a lot of your comments for some time now, and I just have to say.......................
that was a freaking funny comment. (not that I agree with them all) BUT
You had me going on that one.
And couldn't agree with you more!

CHARGERS TILL THE END

NASTY BOIL....YOU ROCK ...YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY ::I MAY NOT AGREE WITH ALL UR COMMENTS::;BUT U NAILED THIS ONE!!LOL

hillary

What a dumb ass ho! Why would she EVER think in that tiny p-brain of hers that people would actually want to listen to her sing that worthless ripped off piece of sh*t song?

That

i thought it was her glass eye falling out...

Mama

That's probably the first time she was splashed in the face with something that wasn't warm.

duh...totally !

HA HA HA !!!!

she sucks ! I'd BOO and throw stuff at her too !

she's the butt of REAL entertainers jokes !

h8er#1

LMAO!!! Everybody is so right on today! Looks like the new year is off to a good start! Happy New Year!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments