Trump Goes Nuts

On Meredith Vieira

1/4/2007 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump unleashed another verbal attack on the "Today" show this morning, but this time the rage was directed squarely at host Meredith Vieira.

The Donald, who was booked on the show to promote "The Apprentice," went crazy after Vieira immediately brought up the infamous Rosie feud. Trump steamed, "Here we are talking about 'The Apprentice' and you don't want to The hate-ables gallery: Click to launch photostalk about 'The Apprentice,' you want to talk about Rosie, and you shouldn't mention them in the same breath."

Vieira, who served on "The View" for nine seasons, lashed back at the billionaire, blaming him for, "fueling the fire."

The video is as explosive as it gets on morning television. Take a look.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lee

How does his wife stand it? I bet Donald wouldn't make it past the $1000 mark on "Who Wants To be a Millionaire". Just watching him makes me feel like I need to wash my hair...

kathy shirer

Old half baldie made me start liking Rosie.She is really a nice person.

queenie

One word for you Donald Trump: BORING. Your wives, your show, your hair, your kids, your fortune, your life. Yaaaaaaaaawn.

Lynne A.

I am so tired of the Rosie and Donald fued. Let it go. Go on with life. There are more issues to talk about than the fued between them. Come on Donald, be a man and give it up already.

george

tell the black bitch to shut her hole go get some of ur lips reduced also tramp way to go trump ur my hereo tell all those women to go to hell

Sue

Guys this is TV he can act the way he wants, EVERYBODY has a breaking point. She knew he would do that, that's why she said what she said. Get over it TV IS LIKE THAT.

Diana

I remember the day I thought Donald Trump must be the classiest man on earth...the more he talks, reveals he has none......money can't buy class.....shame shame Mr. Trump on you for being so verbally abusive to women......

Audrey Ross

Donald Trump thinks he's something Special BUT YOUR NOT DONALD

Igor von wurttemburg

POOR DONALD , HE MAY BE EXPERIENCING A LATE MIDLIFE CRISIS...BUT MOST LIKELY HE IS HAVING GROWING PAINS NOT HOT FLASHES.

SO....WHILE HE GROWS UP.HE WOULD NEED A MAN ROLE IN HIS LIFE ...I THINK ROSSIE COULD HELP HIM A LOT.

WHATEVER... I LIKE MEREDITH BEST.

caliegh cassidy

I am happy to give my unbiased opinion. As I am sure many people would love to do . Maybe they are too busy,tired, scared, or just don't give a damn. I am a certified Riding(horseback) instructor along with training horses keeps me busy. Yet I like to keep up with daily BULL, it keeps it interesting, and one thing I don't like is rosie & her HUGE mouth, which she can't seem to keep closed.
Bring it on, lazy wanna be!!!!!!!!!!!
Caliegh

Dave

Trump is stupid to think he can go on a show and they won't ask about the Rosie deal. And why doesn't he do something about that hair?

Tracee

I'm on Donald's side this time..Meredith asks him a couple leading questions about the fued with Rosie and then asks him why he doesn't stop talking about it? She was being unfair and conducting an interview very badly, which she has dones many many times since she's been on The Today Show. I can't wait until they get someone else.

Walter Cichocki

Much of this foolishness,between Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell is
absolutely stupid, and what is even more stupid is respectable news media
giving all this nonsense creditbility.

Topkat

Trump is a jerk. He only made everything worse by feuling the fires.
Rosie is a comedian. It's HER JOB to make fun of people & Trump has LOTS to make fun of. If he had any class, he would have just ignored the whole thing & it would have been over!!
Yeah, so Laugh your way to the bank!

Mandy Moore