Vanessa Flashes Her BONGO

1/5/2007 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors swirling that she may become the next Mrs. Nick Lachey, one role Vanessa Minnillo can count on is being the new BONGO girl.

Vanessa Minnillo
While BONGO clothing brand has chosen the "TRL" hostess as the face of their Spring 2007 advertising campaign, it's Vanessa's slammin' body in Sixties pin-up inspired poses that's hotter than 98 degrees!

Interestingly, Vanessa replaced last year's BONGO It girl, "Laguna Beach's" Kristin Cavallari (remembah huh?), who was linked to Lachey for a hot minute.

From the looks of Vanessa in the ads, Matthew McConaughey won't be the only naked bongo player in town!

AreYouKiddingMe?

Nick sure did trade up!!!!! Gadzooks she's HOT!

Mark

I second that Richard. Vanessa is HOTTTT!!!!!!!

Seriously

If I looked like Vanessa, I'd flash my Bongo too.

TOPMODEL

OMG!!! YET ANOTHER ACTRESS/SINGER/TV PERSONALITY AS THE FACE OF A FASHION COMPANY. I MISS THE SUPERMODEL ERA. THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN REAL TOP MODELS TO BE THE FACE SUCH AS DOUTZEN KROES, BIANCA BALTI, JESSICA STAM, CAROLINE TRENTINI, LISA CANT, ETC..

Dee

She couldn't butter Jessica's toast......
Nick was nothing the ENTIRE time he was with Jessica....and any "come back" he has made now....is all off of the press his album has received.....because he's CRYING......over Jessica.......Vanessa may look a'ight in that pic......but, she's very simple, plain, boring....COMMON......and I doubt she made Nick wait forsome nookie.....she's a slut......look on my space, and I bet you'll find 10 chicks with a way hotter BONGO.....

Mad Balls

Don't get to excited about this chick . Besides the fact this picture is photshoped to death , there is added inches to her butt and breasts . I have seen the girl in person and she is skinny as a rail -- some butt -- no top -- You'd be better of spanking it to Japanese Anime . Dickheads .

AreYouKiddingMe?

Hey Dee, you sound kinda bitter. Does it matter that Jessica made Nick wait for some nookie? She's giving away left and right these days. LOL. Jessical played herself out. Don't hate on the dude. I give him mad props for hooking up with Vanessa! She's HOT HOT HOT, smart and HAS A RISING CAREER! You think she looks plain and common? I wanna move where you are!

Sillyme

those clothes are to URP for.. gad!

Dee

I live in Brooklyn New York, and chicks like her are ALL over the place.....do you see the way they have her in those high shoes....so, she's tilting to the front......and then she's doing this arch with her back....it's not real, it's MAYBELINE.....

I'm not bitter, but I really atae the fact that Nick is BENEFITING from his divorce......

Giving it away left and right? Because she was seen KISSING John Meyer? She's not at Brit's status as far as going out, drinking, act'n a fool.....she's young, and she's just trying to recover from losing a marriage, to the only man she ever loved......to the man she saved her virginity for......you can't expect her to shrivel up and die.......he was VERY jealous of her success......

Sage

She's gorgeous end of story. Nick did well.

me

OMG AIRBRUSHING GALORE!!!!! Anyone who knows her, knows shes cute, but she for sure does not look like that in real life! Its advertiseing!

Dee

I just realized that Nicks OTHER ex Kristen Cavaleri was the former BONGO girl....Do they approach them as they are leaving his place????? Oh, did you have sex with Nick.....um, how would you feel being our brand new BONGO girl?

AreYouKiddingMe?

I live in Los Angeles and there are beautiful women all over the place, but that doesn't make Vanessa any less hot. Hot is HOT!

As for Nick benefiting from his divorce..... Isn't SHE the one that thought she out grew him? She's played out! As for her being devistated for losing the only man she ever loved, LMAO!!!!!! She walked out because she listened to her Pimp of a father! That bitch is suposed to be a Christian woman with a preacher for a father but she threw it all away for her stuipd ass career and her daddy encouraged her. Don't get it twisted. If her virginity and "the only many she ever loved" were that important she would have stuck it out and tried to save her marriage even if it meant ditching her career!

More power to ya Nick!!!! Party on!!!!!

j

Whether these pictures are Airbrushed or not, she looks as good as any of the other women that they would pick to represent them! You can't hate on the girl, she had nothing to do with the Jessica/Nick split, why can't the world just expect that Nick and Jessica got married like thousand's do, it did not work out for them for numerous reasons, and they have had to move on! It doesn't matter if it was Nick who cheated or if it was Jessica, somehting in their relatioship went wrong, and they have moved on in different directions in their own lives! Why hate on Vanessa Minnillo in these shot's she is as pretty as anyone else and looks nice! Give the girl a break, you go Vannessa and I hope that all of you are happy and have great year and much love to you, Nick as well as Jessica!

me